Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Platinum Can Wait No Longer!

DopeFishh

I think the return of time exclusive items such as the Proto Armor will degrade their value cause everyone will have them. I mean, we already have immortal skins.

That mentality is wrong. Besides, they brought back the 2013 Halloween skins, and the Candy Cane skin from Christmas of 2013. 

I'd be pretty upset if they did not do the same for Anniversary items, especially since you have to wait a whole year for another chance.

We're not getting any younger.

Edited by Tymerc

There is nothing wrong with thinking that an exclusive item should remain exclusive.

If thats the case than they should go back to the founders pack and bring back the whole 9... I mean, im all for it, I dont have these items. But, I still dont think its fair.

The difference between the founders pack and this is the founders pack was a way of kick-starting funds for early players of this game. The proto skin, however, was just an anniversary skin.

Not too long ago I submitted a very heart breaking ticker for the request of the proto armor. DE Support regretfully replied that it was a time sensitive promotion, which by definition makes it exclusive, and that they are unable to give these items out to people who could not participate in the event.

Now.. I didn't just ask for the proto armor, I asked for its return. That part they did not address. So perhaps we will see the proto armor again.