Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Rifles Please

WestJ

I think more rifles should be added because the main primary weapons you see people using is either the Boltor, Braton or the Gorgon, can more weapons be added so there is a better variety

We need more variation of characteristics, not stats.

If new addition are just variation of stats similar to existing ones, I don't see the point (rather than just to make "collectors" buy more inventory slots).

If it new weapon has unique properties or effects, then I am all in support.

I actually use the Latron or Paris just because ppl who don't know how to configure them say they suck; while folks are emptying mags on moa in pluto I am one and two shottng them left and right. But I do agree, more long guns would be good, but unless they add lasers and/or other energy weapon types I don't really see any openings for them, rifles already have a fairly even spread, between fast firing cit weapons, through slower firing one hit weapons pretty much everything is covered.

i like sithf's idea of adding new guys with unique affects, well think every where you go you see the same rifle in every ones hand and theres no fun in asking what rifle and mods they have cause you might know :/