Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Phone..

(PSN)IMainTheMains

Samsung Galaxy Gio should be just in your price range. It's a very basic smartphone but it is immortal! I had to sell mine because the f*cker refused to get worn out. I sold it and upgraded to a Samsung Xcover 2 because i wanted something water proof and slightly faster.

However the Gio is an excellent phone if you want a basic smart phone that is durable.

Motorola Moto-E.

If your service provider is Vodafone, you can get it for 60 with free shipping.

If not, they tend to go around 70.

I think that's something I'd consider 

Samsung Galaxy Gio should be just in your price range. It's a very basic smartphone but it is immortal! I had to sell mine because the f*cker refused to get worn out. I sold it and upgraded to a Samsung Xcover 2 because i wanted something water proof and slightly faster.

However the Gio is an excellent phone if you want a basic smart phone that is durable.

The only Samsung Galaxy gio I could find had 1* reviews and  costdouble what I can spend. 

I think that's something I'd consider 

The only Samsung Galaxy gio I could find had 1* reviews and  costdouble what I can spend. 

wow yea phones are expensive in UK (i assume that is where you are located considering currency). Ehm sry guess you are just gonna have to look at what is available in your region.

wow yea phones are expensive in UK (i assume that is where you are located considering currency). Ehm sry guess you are just gonna have to look at what is available in your region.

I had the samsung galaxy young 2 before and it cost £60 down from 75, but I kinda want something new (to me) Also I don't have a job so saving can be quite hard.