Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Customized Armor?

NomiKaijin

I dont care about stats increase/decrease but i'm 101% agree and support the possibility to have different skins for our frames!

Exactly like we have dyes and sentinels also have a few decorations i would love to see them also on our suits!!

Not a "high priority work for devs now" tbh but i would love to have it for sure

I dont care about stats increase/decrease but i'm 101% agree and support the possibility to have different skins for our frames!

Exactly like we have dyes and sentinels also have a few decorations i would love to see them also on our suits!!

Not a "high priority work for devs now" tbh but i would love to have it for sure

That's basically what most of us want in a nut shell. Warframes have Helmets that give bonuses, so why not have alternate 'suits' that do not have to add bonuses.

Well helmets is just the begging, I'm pretty sure they will also add more customization options. Also don't forget is still beta, and as far as we are on beta de has proven that can place a huge amount of mew things in a short time

Ah, so basically alternative Frame Armour, like the Helmets are alternative helmets.

Could be good, but it would take time and DE would need to think of; 1) How many pieces of armour? 2)What would each do? 3)What is the overall effect? (Total % of Bonuses etc) 4) How will players get them?

It could actually end up being a bad thing as someone would find the best pieces to use and mods to maximize the Warframe into near invincibility or something, as such there would be a tonne of people following the said build and thus no customization to the Warframe would be achieved, you'd just be following what someone else does. So although you would want customization, that would mostly go out the window as a large % of players would follow one particular build.

This is true. But it would be very small bonuses. Along with negative effects also.

it really does seem like nobody watches the livestreams, this was mentioned a little in live4 i belive they were thinking of making custom parts to allow people to give their warframe a little more cutomisability.

It was mentioned - and now we're discussing it on the forums.

I'm not entirely sure I see the problem here.