Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transferring Account From Xbox One To Pc

(XBOX)Bortis Badtouch

Question

8 answers to this question

Only transfers from PC to consoles are possible, not the other way around, and only when Digital Extremes and Microsoft/Sony reach an agreement on it. Transferring from consoles back to PC would mean losing potential profit for the console, so they would never allow it.

100 hours? Not that hard to reproduce on PC, if that's where you want to be, especially now that you have a grasp on how the game works. I encourage you, if you're thinking about it, to make the switch now and not look back before you put any more time in on XBOX. I am still kicking myself for not moving right over to PC when I first started playing on PS4.

hi, i want to know since i am getting a new rig in a couple of days if there is any way that i can possibly transfer my xbox one warframe account to pc warframe, if someone could enlighten me that would be great

Ya gotta agree with dice_thrown, 100 hours isn't so bad to reproduce and especially if you have a clan to power you through.

As well, if you want to make the move to pc, you probably want to do it as quick as possible before the event and U16 is here.

If your in need of a clan or some peeps to help you out for PC, pm me and I / we can help you out and trying to power you through some stuff so your ready for it all.

Just maintain two different accounts with different stuff. One the XBox One, you could have all your stuff there.

And for the PC, build some different frames, weapons, etc.

If it were me, I'd have a really good crowd control frame, and a full set of really good weapons. Then use these for the various events that will come up.

After that, just go wild with those weird weapons you never tried.