Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 Loadouts

Because phones can't edit: This will become particularly annoying when U16 restricts mods in the dojo, so we'll have to -- even more -- de construct and reconstruct our builds...

did not hear anything about this yet, are you sure it will restrict mods in dojo. this is one that i would have to say we should be able to set a frame up for looks and it is what we take to dojo and Relays

Are you talking about the weapons configuration (the A, B, and C in the weapon's tab) or the loadout selection (where you see your frame, weapons, companion, gear, and revive tabs)?
Because at Mastery Rank 15, you have 7 loadout slots including the default one.

If you're talking about the weapons tab, at least one more (like A, B, C, and D) would be nice. :)

i am sure he means the configuration as he said one for each enemy type would be nice and he is right it would be amazing to not have to switch 2 mods on 3 weapons each.  hell if it was not for my loadouts at 9 it would take me twice as long to get ready for long runs or a quick spy or stealth mission.

Bump, really wish we at least had the same amount of config tabs as there are factions, i.e 5. And an extra one for pvp, so 6 in total.

Pretty sure coding the extra slots is trivial and it won't cause indexes out of bounds or buffer overflows or any other weirdness. Without having to use plat for purchasing extra config slots :)

Edited by nms64