The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

*clears throat*

To whom it may concern,

I was forwarded here from Reddit and was wondering if invitations are still open. 

*squirms back into the shadows*

*Quickly descending from the void, crashes into the ground creating a small crater.  Reaches into the shadows pulling you out by the foot holding you upside down.  Takes stamp out of back pocket and presses it into your right arm.  Smiling throws you into the void, following shortly after*

Back after a few months off and i'm no longer in a clan, playing daily now for a few hours at a time, can you send an invite please if there's still room? Thanks!

Ign: bugnug23

Mr7

I'm gay, can join? kthx

Applications denied.  Users are in other clans.

I want to join your clan please. thanks. my IGN is: Mlensia

Since it would appear you've found another clan to join, it is common courtesy to edit your post.  If this is the case please do so in the future.

Hey i wonder if i could  get an invite to the clan :-D ? 

An invite has been sent.

I giggled... a lot :)  Is recruitment still open?  I'd like to join this thing.  I'm MR13, and I don't take anything too seriously except when people try to make me play Trinity (I DON'T WANT TO PLAY LOBSTER BUTT!!)

I'm in a clan now, but I can change that in... like... two hours.  I really just want to not have to PuG stuff so much.  I'm lonely... help.

EDIT:  And I'm officially clan-less now......  It's cold.

Edited by Windspike

I giggled... a lot :)  Is recruitment still open?  I'd like to join this thing.  I'm MR13, and I don't take anything too seriously except when people try to make me play Trinity (I DON'T WANT TO PLAY LOBSTER BUTT!!)

I'm in a clan now, but I can change that in... like... two hours.  I really just want to not have to PuG stuff so much.  I'm lonely... help.

I'll invite you in oh say an hour or two, whenever I can get back on.  Look forward to the edit.  :P