The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★JOIN FLOW★(With Everything Everyone Else Has)★But wait there's MORE!★

2ply

I'm lonely and Flow sounds like a good idea. jellynecron wants to become hotter (300%)

Flow will melt all those lonely feelings away..with our special (patent pending) awesomesauce sauna. Don't be alarmed if you have to wait in line though...but no worries...we all are 300% hotter so the view will be spectacular no matter the angle.

would like to join,  toss an invite please

IGN: xsteamyx

steamy was already taken....booo

Hello, and thank you for the interest in Flow...here at Flow we don't simply toss invites around...first we inject laughter directly into your cornea...once you can see the world properly we then have you walk a straight line, if you happen to fall off...you are instantly promoted to 300% Hotter...because in Flow being straight and narrow is boring as S#&$ and cornea sounds funny. 

Welcome to Flow!

Invites sent to you both!

1z644nk.jpg

Greetings Flowbians!

Its time for another chance to WIN platinum and Prizes! Join us in the Month of February for 3 new Exclusive Clan Challenges! 

For the month of February we have another variety of fun activities this time all based around Valentines Day! And as always another HARDCORE challenge for all you mascochistic types in the clan. 

Contest 1: The Prettiest Kubrow Contest!

14toc4l.jpg

Thats right, slap some lipstick on that pig and call'em fancy. We want to see screen shots of your least ugly vermin. Try to make it look as attractive as possible....and good luck with that. 

Rules: Must Post A single Screen Shot of your "prettiest" Kubrow to the steam group.

Contest 2: Make your own Warframe Valentines Day Card.

Take Screen Shots in Game and apply text to picture.

Rules:

-Be Creative

-Keep it kinda clean

-Must be in a Valentine's day card style.

-You can use photo shop or other graphic editing tools.

-Can use PUNS

-Can be romantic or funny or sweet, or stupid. 

-Must be made at least partially from a screen shot in game.

Example: At top of page. 

Or you can do something like these ninjas: t06p35.gif

Moving on to our BIG MONEY CONTEST!!!!! 

Contest 3: "Till Death do Us Part"

2m4wp03.jpg

The Romeo and Juliet HARDCORE CHALLENGE!

Rules:

Must Use a team consisting of 2 Flowbians ONLY! 

Each Player must choose a boy OR a girl Warframe (there must be 1 of each on the team)

You must go into Uranus. 

The mission is on Cupid. 

1 Player uses a Bow as Primary weapon only. (NO ATTICA Allowed)

1 Player uses a Thrown Melee weapon only. 

The player using the Bow Primary Weapon MUST have an equipped Extinguished Dragon Key during the mission. 

The player using the Thrown Melee Weapons MUST have an equipped Hobbled Dragon Key during the mission. 

No Valkyr, No Nekros, No Companions aside from each other.

Finally, 

EACH Player On The Team:  MUST STAY ALIVE UNTIL EXTRACTION AND TAKE SCREEN SHOT AT THE EXTRACTION ZONE BEFORE EXTRACTING SHOWING Dragon Key and Time.

ALSO--MUST TAKE SCREEN SHOTS AT THE END OF THE MISSION  (mission results screen in Liset) SHOWING LOADOUTS and Matching Times

BOTH PLAYERS ON THE SQUAD MUST POST SCREEN SHOTS TO STEAM GOUP TO ENTER FOR WINNING THE REWARDS. 

REWARDS FOR EACH EVENT BELOW

Prettiest Kubrow Contest:

100 Platinum or Your Choice of a Free Game, Or 2 Prime Parts from out collection.

Warframe Valentines Card Contest:

250 Platinum or Your Choice of a Free Game, Or 4 Prime Parts from out collection.

For the Hardcore Challenge:

1st place receives 500 Platinum EACH

2nd place receives 250 Platinum EACH

3rd place receives 125 Platinum EACH

DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION: 

This Event Begins: TODAY February 1st, 2015. 

Prettiest Kubrow Contest Ends: February 20th, 2015

Warframe Valentines Card Contest Ends: February 14th, 2015

Hardcore Challenge Ends: February 28th, 2015. 

GOOD LUCK FLOW!

Please POST your contest submission screen shots on our Steam Group! Link Below:

(Updated contest with more specific requirements for Hardcore mission on Feb 6th)

New to the game and playing it casually . Will get you on your knees with my Asian accent . Hoping to become 300% hotter :D

IGN : Royce.JBWK

Invite Sent! 

I found my old knee pads from back in the day during the great potato famine...I think I'm prepared for the Asian accent! 

Bring it to our teamspeak! 

http://www.teamspeak.com/invite/clanflow.net/

Coming into the game after having given it the initial tryout back when it first released. Would be highly interested in joining flow, as the theme seems to be something better than mountain dew to keep you going through the wee hours of the night.

Creasiandevaili is my handle. Or should i just try and contact one of the recruiters?

Only 300%? Was hoping for at-least 360. But 300 will do. Can't blaze it though.

In seriousness. May I please get an invite? Seems like a fun clan.

You may, and you have.  

Coming into the game after having given it the initial tryout back when it first released. Would be highly interested in joining flow, as the theme seems to be something better than mountain dew to keep you going through the wee hours of the night.

Creasiandevaili is my handle. Or should i just try and contact one of the recruiters?

An invite has been sent to you as well. 

Welcome to Flow!

Flow Clan's Warframe Valentines Card Contest Finalist and Winning pick!

3.) Trickyknowsbest http://i.imgur.com/HpBK4KJ.png

THE 250 Platinum WINNER IS: Trickyknowsbest: http://i.imgur.com/HpBK4KJ.png

Thanks to all who submitted your Valentines day card creations! It was a tough decision when picking the winner.

The "Prettiest Kubrow" contest ends on February 20th. Enter your screen shot for a chance to win 100 Platinum!

The Hardcore "Romeo & Juliet" challenge will continue through to the end of February! Post your best times for a chance to win 1000 platinum together as a couple! (500 Platinum each)

Thank you again, and good luck! 

Edited by 2ply

Used to play before a bunch of big updates so became inactive, currently only mastery rank 2 but this thread tho...would love an add so I can maybe get some help or guidance and have some banter. ;)

Let us know your in game name, and an invite will be sent to you.

Or just hop into our TS, and likely someone will be on to get you in.

Edited by Malindros

Let us know your in game name, and an invite will be sent to you.

Or just hop into our TS, and likely someone will be on to get you in.

Already got him....(on my lunch break)

Working overtime.

Welcome to Flow Duckslayer!