Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orokin artifact

CyborgCommando

i have been playing the game a good deal now and sometimes getting the orokin artifacts off the ships and i started to think hmmm maybe this could have a use sometime don't the line for something maybe like you get so many of them and it unlocks some orokin tech or you know something big

or maybe the orokin artifacts have some kind of story line later in the game but i still think it would be cool to use them in some way to unlock something for your tenno to make him better anyway i can't say for sure what way would be best for something like this to be used yet will have to see what way the game goes first

what do you guys think?

Edited by CyborgCommando

i have been playing the game a good deal now and sometimes getting the orokin artifacts off the ships and i started to think hmmm maybe this could have a use sometime don't the line for something maybe like you get so many of them and it unlocks some orokin tech or you know something big

or maybe the orokin artifacts have some kind of story line later in the game but i still think it would be cool to use them in some way to unlock something for your tenno to make him better anyway i can't say for sure what way would be best for something like this to be used yet will have to see what way the game goes first

what do you guys think?

They're ancient jewelery. That is why Lotus is so insistent that you stay in the ship which is now about to explode to retrieve them. Girls gotta have their shinies.