Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Question,could Anyone Tell Me If This Bares Any Resemblance To The Sentient Reveal?

GunDownGrace

" So with this in mind,the scout sentinel issued a signal for a "retrieval vessel" with biologics support equipment.Every swarm usually carried atleast one or two of the massive,capital ship sized sentients on the off chance there was anything worth retrieving.

The scout then pulled back,using a blue-colored energy beam to project a force field over the containers,the floor now stained by the black fluid,and the occupant.The Assault sentinels assumed a "cutter" formation,and then began using there lasers to peirce the hull,tracing the outline of the forcefield as they cut.

As the assault sentinels finished cutting,the air began to be pulled out of the room by space as the now-freed section began to drift.they had to move quickly,as the scout sentinel`s force field projection wouldnt last forever.

An arrival call was issued that sounded more like a distorted frog,the retrieval vessel had arrived.It opened one of the Retrieval sacs on it`s side.It was mildly excited,rarely did it ever get a request to retrieve anything more than the orokin zero point cannon remnants.It didnt take long for the team of assault sentinels,and the one scout sentinel,to usher to cut away section into the retrieval sac.Then the retrieval sac closed as soon as it had the cut away section inside."

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381955-first-writing-the-orokin-tomb-ship-updated-1242015-with-request-fanart-of-reject-tenno-basaul-by-fulcrvm/

yes i know this needs to be moved,but here me out

the retrieval ship sounds alot like the oversized sentient in the trailer,the tomb ship sounds alot like "tomb of the ancients

i am thouroughly willing to admit this is all coincidence...but im curious

Edited by GunDownGrace

Perhaps a bit. There's no telling the reasoning behind why DE does what they do. They do read what we post, but how much they take away isn't really all that known. Perhaps your writing inspired someone at DE who then wrote the script for the reveal trailer. Perhaps not. We'll, unfortunately, never definitely know unless we get comment from them.

Either way, however, that's some nice writing.