The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hello, I Need Help With Game Stutter And Freezing

.Fire_Fly.

okay im not 100% sure if its warframe or my computer, or mostly my graphic card

just upgraded to the evga gtx geforce 960 and now im lagging more in warframe then when i was using a

gtx geforce 550ti card, im confused.

okay I start up the game it feels perfectly fine nothing wrong, then after 5-7 games later I'm getting like 5-3 frame rate

not even 30 minutes of playing and im to the point where its not playable any more because the frame rate is like not there screen freezes then game crashes to desktop , i have verify the files and deleted the possible corrupted folders

have full updated video card drivers, and im not sure what else to do about this, unless its the card, but I play

borderlands2, bioshock Infinity and far cry 3 on ULTRA settings and no problem card doesn't even hit 70c

so what is wrong with this lag im having :/

Edited by usedtokio

This could be the cause, it's suggested to always use an older driver version to avoid new bugs and issues.

Please don't do that if you don't know exactly why.

Card manufacturers do update their drivers for a reason! Downgrade only if you really have issues you can track back to you video card driver!

Please don't do that if you don't know exactly why.

Card manufacturers do update their drivers for a reason! Downgrade only if you really have issues you can track back to you video card driver!

i found the reason i think i installed something from EVGA site, it wasnt like any invidia update but i haven't had the problem happen after i did this so, maybe i fixed it im not sure no other games had problems just warframe but it hasnt happened since i installed what ever i installed, said something about update 2015 EVGA and installed it, took a a minute to install and had to restart my computer 2 times before and after installing so guess that worked xD