The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Traders Recruiting!

---Merchant---

Hi, Arcane Traders are recruiting
We have strict requirements for invites: git gud or get rekt :^)
16+ years
MR8+
5+ arcane helms of any kind
Maxed modules for primary or secondary weapon , melee do not count + 20k+ effective dps is must
250+ tradeable plat
Rift Sigil
Potatoed archwing weapon with leveled itzal,elytron or odonata[for archwing events] Vandal does count
and at least 2 prime frames with potatoe and full build

About:This clan is for traders who are dedicated to be always ''top'' geared and sharpen your tactic and skills with huge focus on theory crafting.We do not skip any event no matter how hard or boring It is.

Trade post fee is 0% to support smooth trades,donations to improve dojo are welcome but not required

to do list:1.find first members 2.create alliance 3.breed clan kubrow that will be given to each member for free [ We are looking  for black-red or blue-black  bulky lotus] 

We offer 1. teamspeak 2. great advices how to make some platinum 3. all them skills needed to win any trial 
4. pokemons [ok i lied on this one] 5. Friendly players  5.No fee trades 6.[soonTM clan kubrow]

rules:
No offensive language
in alliance chat [i have not problem with It in clan chat] [this rule is not active for we have not alliance , yet] I can not unban u if u get banana for typing something offensive but I will not report anyone ever
No drama [use ignore list if you are not prapared to accept new opinions]

You rank in this clan every 3 days until you reach rank Arcane Trader then you can rank only if you prove yourself

clan ranks are subiect of future change but here is current list
1234.jpg

Thank you guys i expected negative comments but I m nicely surprised instead.

Yes sigil was not really that hard to get but many teams failed anyway.It was about right mind-set and that is what i m looking for in my teamates

spam right spells on right map for right reasons.