The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Tenno Allies And Friends (Any Level, Any Task) :3

Sapphic-Sandra

i am sure many people will be willing to taxi you to these (myself included)but honestly if you can't get to them on your own your probably not ready for these boss fights. you would be better off clearing map nodes and ranking up your mods and gear so that your more ready for the content instead for having someone carrying you through the fight. i was carried through my first few boss fights and actually regretted it later. just my 2 cents unfortunately i am also on mostly in the evenings though i am not sure what time zone your on i am on MST. 

Thanks Rydian, I wasn't clear on obtaining mesa (still not even sure if I want to) when first posting this topic but read up on the wikia right afterwards. Seems I can't edit the forum title.

And gunslingerbb, my gear, mods, and characters are more than sufficient. I shouldn't have to out level and solo an entire rescue or defense mission simply because the majority of the community has already completed these sectors and I'm forced to be a one-woman army in what is effectively a multiplayer ghost town. I'm within a stone's throw distance of the area to actually obtain Trinity but keep getting my butt handed to me by ridiculous Rescue and Defense missions that I have to solo.

Cherry on the cake was my friend logged on for a bit, taxi-ed me, and Vor glitched hardcore so we gave up and just went on void runs. This game is so frustrating sometimes :/

Edited by Beleghost

Thanks Rydian, I wasn't clear on obtaining mesa (still not even sure if I want to) when first posting this topic but read up on the wikia right afterwards. Seems I can't edit the forum title.

And gunslingerbb, my gear, mods, and characters are more than sufficient. I shouldn't have to out level and solo an entire rescue or defense mission simply because the majority of the community has already completed these sectors and I'm forced to be a one-woman army in what is effectively a multiplayer ghost town. I'm within a stone's throw distance of the area to actually obtain Trinity but keep getting my butt handed to me by ridiculous Rescue and Defense missions that I have to solo.

Cherry on the cake was my friend logged on for a bit, taxi-ed me, and Vor glitched hardcore so we gave up and just went on void runs. This game is so frustrating sometimes :/

ok sorry for the confusion then, most the time these type of threads are mr 1 or 2 player whom are just eager to get X frame. if i am on i would more than happy to help you out unlocking those nodes, also are you in a clan? sometimes that can really help out with finding people to play with. and i feel your pain on having to solo nodes i probably had to solo half the star map and this was a year ago when i was clearing the star map its an ongoing problem and as was stated by others the dev's are aware and looking for solutions.