Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus' Oldest Tenno

Sedihilos

my account is 1 year 11 months but on here it says member since October 2014...weird

Ikr~

I started Warframe on the first day it came out into Open Beta~ = 3=

Nah I am pretty sure your forum account is created at the same time as your account or was it when you reached a certain rank in the game that allows you to post on these forums?

Edited by Zarozian

Ikr~

I started Warframe on the first day it came out into Open Beta~ = 3=

Nah I am pretty sure your forum account is created at the same time as your account or was it when you reached a certain rank in the game that allows you to post on these forums?

i joined in April 2013 but i think it messed up because i joined the warframe forums in october 2014

Edited by Yung_Gudda

i joined in April 2013 but i think it messed up because i joined the warframe forums in october 2014

What year and date?

Cause your number is 958,986.

But don't worry I hear people who are over 2mil~4mil who claim they've been here since closed beta.

Edited by Zarozian

my account is 1 year 11 months but on here it says member since October 2014...weird

As we said, your date on forums isn't necessarily the actual date of you registering to the game. They are most likely separate.

Alright, so i went back to my mailbox and i have a confirmation mail for entering the Closed Beta on the very day Vanilla has been released, since i was on the VIP list, so it's October 25th 2012.

The actual registration number can only be said by Lotus.

Edited by Sedihilos

5332 here.

Did register for VIP like a year in advance but didn't get in until one of the later closed beta waves :/

Open beta hit like a few months after I started

Edited by Volume

This is actually pretty interesting... OP joined Warframe on Oct 27th in 2012 and is user No. 432. I joined Feb. 22nd in 2013 and I'm user 33631. So in this just 4 months more than 33.000 user joined Waframe.

5332 here.

Did register for VIP like a year in advance but didn't get in until one of the later closed beta waves :/

Open beta hit like a few months after I started

Oh wow, then I'm really honored to be chosen on the very launch day.