Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): I go by Kelushan everywhere (Kel-oo-shan) but most people just call me Kel

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kelushan

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 27 T3T so...old....*dies*

What are your goals in Warframe?
(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Well fun is first and foremost. I do wanna get better gear and stuff too but thats the goal of the game x3

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?
(not required, but helpful) : Yes I do and maybe. I dont have TS though.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I have a friend who is in the clan and I need a clan. Im also a fur sooo yeah xD

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Venerit

Nickname, zarrock
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way):

Steam Userpage lzarrockl or zarrockblackheart
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!):

Age 27
(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this):

What are your goals in Warframe? get as strong as i can
(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) :

(not required, but helpful) : yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : to have fun and get stronger

(And if so, what is their Name?) : kelushan

~~~

Edited by zarrock1502

Howdy guys,

I'm Commodore Moon Moon on steam but most folks just call me Moon I'm 21 for about 7 more days and I'm from the UK. I was looking to join you guys for two reasons:

1. A sense of community, despite being part of the reddit clan originally there was never really a sense of belonging because nobody really talked to anyone.
2. A bunch of my friends are in this clan (SilberWulff, Edgar, etc) and you're rather recommended :P

I don't really have much of a goal in this game I normally just play to spend time with my friends because honestly I don't really enjoy it but its better than being anti-social and alone. 
Finally I don't use teamspeak because its a bit out of date and irritating but if you had discord I'd be more than happy to join.

See you out there tenno!
Moon

Name : tarthalas
Ingame Name : Tarthalas

Since how long do you play Warframe? :alpha but been away sometimes for hardware issues and some software ones too
Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : To play with friendly people mostly and see if i can help 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : Krudd

Alright. Sorry for the long delay, the forums logged me out and I didnt get email notifications for some reason.

I've invited EVERYONE except zarrock1502 since they seem to be in another clan already!

On 31.7.2016 at 10:55 PM, zarrock1502 said:
Nickname, zarrock

Please send me a PM or post in this thread to tell me if you are still interested! :)

That's all, take care everyone!

And stay vigilant.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

The clan is full at the moment and I'll be going on a 2 weeks vacation soon so I won't be around to replace anyone who might be long-time-idle.

So yeah, 2 weeks from this post I'll be back and if there's applications I'll look at them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname
Onimaru78

Steam Userpage
Onimaru78

enjoy game with friends

yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :
 friends recommended it to me

(And if so, what is their Name?) :mango-cream, riku-caboose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nickname
You can call me what you want.

Steam Userpage

Since how long do you play Warframe?
30th January.

I don't really have any big goals in Warframe.
I guess I should say I play it for fun, to distract myself, and to "meet" new people.

How serious are you about Warframe?
I actually really like this game, and play it a lot.
I try to don't play too much, though.

I have one, but I never use it, because I'm pretty shy and would probably be arkward.
I'd try maybe.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?
I'm a furry, and I wanted to switch clans because the other one was too big for me.
I'd really like to join this clan.

Technically yes.
Two of my friends on Steam are in the Warfurs Steam Group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Fraxinoid

Nickname: Dogmeat

What are your goals in Warframe?: I guess complete the game as much as i can, get the cooler stuff and just pass the time with friends.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?: Yes

How long have you played Warframe?: Since open beta.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I've been out of a clan for a while and i feel like i've been missing out on a lot, so why not join a clan of likeminded people.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: No

Edited by jun8886s

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area (idk if this is pm worthy) but due to recent prevents I'm kinda afk ATM sijce my laptop literally froze to death while traveling to a friends home. Just putting this here incase I was either removed or was a concern at some point.

Nickname
Wilhelm

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thebluefabbit/

In game Username: TheBlueFabbit

What are your goals in Warframe? : Increase mastery and uncover some lore.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?: Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I was looking for a clan, and rather than start my own from the ground up, joining one seems easier.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Technically yes, Name is KiloFoxx

I have been playing off and on since WAY early Beta, but kept coming back due to there being nothing else that interested me or when friends had picked it up. After the second dream launched I got sucked in and wanted to spend more time with the game, the difficulty came from finding people to play with. 

Nickname
Artemis

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/The-Fluffy-Thing/

In game Username: Simetra_

What are your goals in Warframe? : Having fun, and hardcore Fashionframe, and overcoming challenges with friends.

How long have you been playing Warframe?: Since September 2015 I believe.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?: Sadly no.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I've wanted to join this clan ever since one of my friends joined it with it's neat atmosphere, and where furries can play together and chat happily.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Yes, by my buddy: Storvius
Edited by Simetra_
Missed question

Nickname
Ollie or Oliver is fine

Steam Userpage

Just play the game and have fun. fell in love with the game and want to find others who do as well.

Yes I have a Headset and would love to chat with you all as we play.

To be Honest, I am looking for a active clan and being a furry clan is perk.

TekuXIX was who told me about this clan.

also in game name is OliverBright

Edited by OliverBright

Name: Frost

In game name: FrostAten

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Takash_Frost/

How long: 771 hours total, started in early Beta. As of late, I have invested more time into warframe.

Microphone: I use a headset, I'm often on Discord.

Why: While I do enjoy playing warframe, I found it troublesome to play it alone. I have been searching for an active clan as of late, and finding a furry clan is a perk to me.

Recommended to me by: TekuXIX

Edited by FrostAten

Alright. Sorry this took so long.

Now everyone who was open to get the invite should have gotten one.

If you didn't get one and wanted one, it might get a but tough to make space, but if you have a friend in our clan you want to join or have another good reason I can see what I can do!

Nickname
Nitro

Steam Userpage

funsies, loot.

yes, i mainly use discord though

i got lonely :(

referred by snowflufficus

Nickname:
Masoku

Steam Userpage:

Enjoying the game, playing with friends and having an overall great and fun atmosphere.

I do, although I mostly hang on Skype and Discord, but I can get Teamspeak if need be.

Would be nice to partake in an active and large clan, being a furry one is a comfortable perk as well.

Sergster

• 3 weeks later...

Warframe Name: Biolemons

nickname: Tactical Lemons

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/biolemons

Goal in warframe: mix between Collect all the things and just playing randomly

headset/microphone: have yes and discord, but never used teamspeak

why join: want to be a part of a large active group to party and raid with, furries are a plus

Referral: Waketheshark, but i don't think he plays anymore

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe Name: PolygonX

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PolygonXiply/

My goal in Warframe is to just have fun and to be in a clan would hopefully add to that as well as finding more people to play warframe with.

Headset: I do have a headset and the voice chat software I use are Discord, Teamspeak and Razer comms.

Why do I want to join: To be in my first ever clan and cause I have good relations with the furry community (I'm not a furry myself yet) I figured it'd be nice to join a clan with friendly folks.

Referral: No particular person referred me I just happen to see members in game and got interested from there.

I hope to be a part of this clan. :)

Edited by PolygonX

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe Name/Nickname: Zazuban

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Zazuban

Goals in Warframe: To complete the map and learn the lore and backstory of the world, to have fun with friends and the community I play with. 

Headset/Mic and possibility of being on teamspeak: I have a headset and microphone and use it on a daily basis with my friends, I have a Discord account and have used Teamspeak before so I would love to use it with everyone.

Why do I want to join: I've been part of Warframe since 2013 and I've owned my own clan up to this point; after a two year absence I've come back to it being dead and I've brought several of my friends who are all furs into my clan. It's hard just having a 3 person community and I was very surprised to even see a active fur based clan on this game so I'm bringing my friends along for the ride if you'd take us in. I'm joining to find a like minded community of friendly active players who I can be around for chatting, gaming together and just having fun; even more so since it's furry based.

Referral: Nobody from the clan, found you in forums and I'm bringing along my friends: Scorch, Tene and Exar.

Edited by Zazuban

Nickname
 Tenebrea

Steam Userpage

Have fun. Explore the game and try out most of the weapons and get cool warframes and new styles. Play the game to have as much fun.

Yes

Wanted to be in a furry clan and talk and have fun. Dojo also another reason and for this white wolf to be around other furs to make the experience a lot more fun in warframe.
Not really. A friend of mine was looking for a guild for us to be in and found this and looked amazing so wanted to give it a shot