Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Nickname: TECK

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084916436/

I currently have just about 400 hours on warframe at this time.

Goals: I just want to both be better and have a good time, I love going over certain builds and trying to find ones that work best, or are just fun to use.

mic:True

I want to join for the reason that I have been playing a lot but haven't really got involved with other people and I would like to start doing things with people, and who not better to do it with then a group of furries. :3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Alex Foxxy, in game name is lonestar3382, and I would love to join the warfurs. What first caught my interest with warframe is that it was a free game and based off of ninjas so immediately I loved it hehe. I heard about the warfurs through a very good friend of mine, Poner41, and he told me a lot about the clan. I want to join because it means I can be part of a community of fun people to play with and I can help the clan to grow.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109376389/

Edited by Lonestar3382
forgot to put my steam profile in

On 3/30/2017 at 11:04 PM, ZeTheWolfLord said:
Nickname
I prefer to be called Ze.

Steam Userpage

What are your goals in Warframe?
Have Fun, play the game, and collect all the stuff.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?
Yes i have a headset, and after i get a bit more comfortable i would be happy to join in the Discord.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :
Im looking to meet and have fun with people in warframe

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
No, i was just looking for a Furry Clan to have fun with like minded people.

Sent out an invite to you. Sorry for the wait.

34 minutes ago, Lonestar3382 said:

Hi my name is Alex Foxxy, in game name is lonestar3382, and I would love to join the warfurs. What first caught my interest with warframe is that it was a free game and based off of ninjas so immediately I loved it hehe. I heard about the warfurs through a very good friend of mine, Poner41, and he told me a lot about the clan. I want to join because it means I can be part of a community of fun people to play with and I can help the clan to grow.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109376389/

Sent you out an invite

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): I go by Volpri (but my in game name is SplashyAI)

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062702598/

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this):im 19, ill be turning 20 in may on the 20th

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : to become the most helpful person ever, but in reality make friends and have fun farming for new frames.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?
(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : yes i do

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : i want to join for the cause! but i really wanted to join because i like meeting other gaming furs around me, so this is a new chance to improve my social anxiety that its wrong.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :it was mentioned by one of my friends in a discord chat 

Nickname:
Achtas

Steam Userpage:

What are your goals in Warframe?:
Naturally to have fun and perform jaw-dropping acrobatic feats of unadulterated carnage.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?:
Jup. Nothing helps better in making sure everyone is on the same page during missions and for idle chatter.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?:
It seems like a nice and comfortable group to relax with and probably avoid too much awkwardness. Naturally the furs part in it is certainly a boon. Not to mention the fact of having more people to enjoy raining down doom on poor unaware NPCs.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?:
Nope, afraid not. Do not possess that many people in my list that play the game.

PS. Ignore the post above. Old account that was abandoned for the sake of starting from scratch and being able to progress through the content again.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Infra since my IGN is Infrasight, but I can also go by Syl or Aly :)

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023221410/

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 22

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : retrieving all the cool things!

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : i was originally in it but my computer died, but i got a new one and i would like to re-enter y'alls ranks, please.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : nou~

On 4/23/2017 at 8:51 AM, AlbinoJackal said:
Nickname:
Achtas

Steam Userpage:

What are your goals in Warframe?:
Naturally to have fun and perform jaw-dropping acrobatic feats of unadulterated carnage.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?:
Jup. Nothing helps better in making sure everyone is on the same page during missions and for idle chatter.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?:
It seems like a nice and comfortable group to relax with and probably avoid too much awkwardness. Naturally the furs part in it is certainly a boon. Not to mention the fact of having more people to enjoy raining down doom on poor unaware NPCs.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?:
Nope, afraid not. Do not possess that many people in my list that play the game.

PS. Ignore the post above. Old account that was abandoned for the sake of starting from scratch and being able to progress through the content again.

On 4/26/2017 at 8:53 PM, Infrasight said:
Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Infra since my IGN is Infrasight, but I can also go by Syl or Aly :)

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023221410/

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 22

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : retrieving all the cool things!

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : i was originally in it but my computer died, but i got a new one and i would like to re-enter y'alls ranks, please.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : nou~

Sent you both out invites.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Roxx! Ram also works.

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoxxRam

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 27

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Collect stuff! Befriend other Tenno! Maybe flip around a bit, who knows?

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : Discord, check; headset, check.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :To hang out with likeminded fur-tenno!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Mebbles!

23 minutes ago, kannibalkrash said:
Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Roxx! Ram also works.

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/RoxxRam

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 27

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Collect stuff! Befriend other Tenno! Maybe flip around a bit, who knows?

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : Discord, check; headset, check.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :To hang out with likeminded fur-tenno!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Mebbles!

Sent you an invite :3

Nickname
I prefer my warframe username

Steam Userpage

Getting any weapon/warframe I don't have and mastering everything possible to get MR up. Additionally I will help out with events such as operations and dojo research

I do have a headset with a microphone and wouldn't mind hanging out on discord

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I want to join an active clan that contributes to dojo resources and operations should they come up

A friend told me about this clan but he is not in Warfurs

1 hour ago, mojamm11 said:
Nickname
I prefer my warframe username

Steam Userpage

Getting any weapon/warframe I don't have and mastering everything possible to get MR up. Additionally I will help out with events such as operations and dojo research

I do have a headset with a microphone and wouldn't mind hanging out on discord

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I want to join an active clan that contributes to dojo resources and operations should they come up

A friend told me about this clan but he is not in Warfurs

Sent you an invite.

Nickname
Zanza

Steam Userpage

Just mainly having fun, getting all the cool stuff, and well, get better at the game along the way.

Yeah and I currently use Discord for most of my chatting needs so it works out.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : One, it's a furry related group. Two, I need an active dojo and three, it's lonely being a solo tenno.

No. I had watched the FA group page for awhile but finally decided to join after I became dojo-less.

3 hours ago, Zanzawolf said:
Nickname
Zanza

Steam Userpage

Just mainly having fun, getting all the cool stuff, and well, get better at the game along the way.

Yeah and I currently use Discord for most of my chatting needs so it works out.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : One, it's a furry related group. Two, I need an active dojo and three, it's lonely being a solo tenno.

No. I had watched the FA group page for awhile but finally decided to join after I became dojo-less.

Sent you an invite.

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan which in itself is an interesting experience. Not to mention, you get to know people and learn a lot, particularly about things other than the game.

So, that is one of the reason.

I do have one questions. 

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed? And what is that certain amount of time?

Playing the game casually but competitive rounds are great too.
Get to know people and know more about the outside world.
And well, have fun and get some advancements in the warframe

Can't Speak. As long as simply chatting is allowed, i'd love to 
Why do you want to join Warfurs? : New guys here. Looking for a clan.  And as i said above,

Nope

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

Edited by Ruckz

20 hours ago, Ruckz said:

Good Evening! Just started Warframe. M2

I'd like to become a part of the clan which in itself is an interesting experience. Not to mention, you get to know people and learn a lot, particularly about things other than the game.

So, that is one of the reason.

I do have one questions. 

What are the rules regarding the activity? Will a person be kicked ,if he doesn't inform beforehand, after a certain amount of time is passed? And what is that certain amount of time?

Playing the game casually but competitive rounds are great too.

Can't Speak. As long as simply chatting is allowed, i'd love to 
Why do you want to join Warfurs? : New guys here. Looking for a clan.  And as i said above,

Nope

Thank You.

Best Regards,
~Ruckz

To answer you question about activity, we usually kick around 200 days of inactivity or so. This is somewhat approximate (might change due to influx of people wanting in), and is all up to Sherbniz's discretion currently. As there is a new event (with some kind of clan component to it) coming up very soon, I am going to send you out an invite even though you had a question about our policy. Feel free to decline it if you don't agree with the inactivity policy, but I rather have the invite sent out so you don't miss out on anything :3

7 hours ago, YeenQueen said:
NICKNAME
Ven
Steam Userpage

Have fun. Game. Level up. The works.

Yes, yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Mebbles made me do it.

Yes.

Hi there! Sent you out an invite. Have fun :3

Nickname
ToksiK  (will mostly likely be changed to my current steamname however in the near future)

Steam Userpage

Collecting and having fun

Yes and mayhaps in the future

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: More recently got back into the game and back to a dead clan with 14 members so figured for a fresh new start in a fully alive clan

LordRegentFancy

1 hour ago, ToksiK said:
Nickname
ToksiK  (will mostly likely be changed to my current steamname however in the near future)

Steam Userpage

Collecting and having fun

Yes and mayhaps in the future

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: More recently got back into the game and back to a dead clan with 14 members so figured for a fresh new start in a fully alive clan

LordRegentFancy

Sent you out an invite. Be advised however, since the event is currently in process, what ever your state when it started (be it solo, or in a previous clan) that whatever amounts of beacons you need will be reflected of your state when the event started. Also, any amounts of beacons you collect will not go into our clan's goals.

16 hours ago, Ace_Kayo said:

Sent you out an invite. Be advised however, since the event is currently in process, what ever your state when it started (be it solo, or in a previous clan) that whatever amounts of beacons you need will be reflected of your state when the event started. Also, any amounts of beacons you collect will not go into our clan's goals.

Thanks man, appriciated

Nickname
In-game: Petchera

Preferred nickname: Nii

What are your goals in Warframe?: I just want to have fun, really

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: I do have a headset, but I'd prefer not to join voice chats where I have to speak in english, because my accent really sucks :L

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: Well, I currently have no clan and it'd be nice to be in a clan full of furries!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Nope

1 hour ago, Petchera said:
Nickname
In-game: Petchera

Preferred nickname: Nii

What are your goals in Warframe?: I just want to have fun, really

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: I do have a headset, but I'd prefer not to join voice chats where I have to speak in english, because my accent really sucks :L

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: Well, I currently have no clan and it'd be nice to be in a clan full of furries!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Nope

Sent you an invite.