The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

My name is Scorch Wildfire. My fursona is a Charmeleon~

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Ya'all can call me Scorch

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): Stream Account name: keybearer08  Displayed Steam name on profile: Scorch Charmeleon 

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 26

What are your goals in Warframe?
(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : To play with my friends, getting stronger and more in-depth into the game. Meeting new friends and kicking a lot of butt haha. Having a lot of fun in my free time. 

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?
(not required, but helpful) : I have a Discord and Skype account and I think I have a Teamspeak that I may use. I do have a high quality gaming headset. 

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because being a furry and part of the fur fandom I was very excited to see a furry clan here on this game ^^ I would love to be in a clan of like minded people who are also furs that I can be open with about my furself. I play with two other friends who are furs and all three of us want to join the clan.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? No, but me and a couple of friends of mine who are also furs found this thread.
(And if so, what is their Name?) :

~~~

Edited by ScorchWildfire

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. Name is Exar Hashsha-Shin. You can only call me Exar though. My fursona is an otter.

Steam Userpage

Mainly for fun, and helping my friends too. I like to spend some time on alerts, and hunting some of the prime stuff. I like to help others if I can and have the most fun we can.

Yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :
I wanted to be in a clan of furries, in previous experiences in other games that was really helpful and also was entertaining to play the game because you could ask for advice and help and everyone would want to lend a hand, but specially you could be yourself without somebody judging you.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
Some friends told me about this clan in Steam and also in game.

13 hours ago, ExarOttr said:

Hello. Name is Exar Hashsha-Shin. You can only call me Exar though. My fursona is an otter.

Steam Userpage

Mainly for fun, and helping my friends too. I like to spend some time on alerts, and hunting some of the prime stuff. I like to help others if I can and have the most fun we can.

Yes.

I wanted to be in a clan of furries, in previous experiences in other games that was really helpful and also was entertaining to play the game because you could ask for advice and help and everyone would want to lend a hand, but specially you could be yourself without somebody judging you.

Some friends told me about this clan in Steam and also in game.

Invite Sent :3 

Nickname: Volfur

To have fun, relax and help others who need it, Spread the joy :) 

Yes,could be fun

With over 3000 hours ingame over the years i felt its time to join something thats active and try be part of something :D

Sadly no :(

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname: slash

What are your goals in Warframe?: have fun and collect the shiny things

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?: would need to install TS but yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :an active clan to play with

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Chachoregard

I'm back after a very long hiatus.  Decided to give this game a go again and would love to join back into the clan.  Here's my application from forever ago, with edits made to it!

On 1/23/2014 at 5:42 PM, USAF_Growlmon said:

Name: Growlmon (don't call me growlie/y please, I don't like it)

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/GrowlmonDragonbutt Warframe account isn't connected to steam yet, I'm lazy

Age: I'm definitely going to put this on the internet :V - NOW EVEN OLDER :D

Warframe stuffz:

Experience: Level 14, decent at gaming I guess.  Considering I'm coming off a hiatus I'm probably going to suck for a bit regardless, but I still have PLENTY of weapons and warframes at level 30. I started playing the game about a week ago, I'm mastery rank 4 now.  Also fairly new to PC gaming.

Goal: I seriously need a PvE game to chill in.  Simple as that. Get lots of stuff to max rank, but really just to have fun and ptfo

Serious: What's funny is I think I actually did a 4hr survival back when I played a lot eventually anyway.  No telling how in or out I will be with this game.  After being a leader in a top clan for Battlefield 3 for the 360, I think I'm done being 'that' serious.  Doesn't mean I'll be the F2P demoman making smiley faces on the walls with mines. What it does mean is that I'm not gonna do a 4hr survival.  It also means I'm not going to be involved in drama, as I learned from the BF3 clan.  We eventually cut out of competitive play because it ended up taking the fun out of the game, especially when we get a bad rep since clans that we've beat had said we cheat, and they ragequit claiming they won, etc.  /rant

Headset: Yes. Yush, though I haven't used it for comms yet since most people I've been in games with speak grineer rather than english.

Why I want to join: People to play with, weapons in the dojo, and of course simply meeting more furs.  I STILL don't have that many friends that play on PC and am still most often on my PS4 playing Battlefield 1 with said friends.  But I digress, I need a PvE game, and I'd much prefer to play Warframe on PC since they don't play anyway. FURREHS! Plus I'm new to PC gaming so I don't really have any PC friends yet.  Most moved to PS4/XBOne from the X360.

How I found you guys: Was in the clan years ago, still remember it.  Fun times. Searched "Furries" on the forum search bar like a baws.

Oh btw, I'm pretty clueless to a bunch of the new features.  I'll figure it out eventually I guess. I don't have a single clue as to how clans work on this game xD

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Drake

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/cmdrcupcake

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 23

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Collecting the shiny things, shoot shoot pew pew, generally having fun!

(not required, but helpful) : I have a headset and teamspeak. 

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Been a while since I was last in an active clan and want to generally have fun and find people to do things with.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : I knew a few furs in this clan last time I was active on warframe(I took a long break)

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Riley, Vivi, Vi

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatdamndoctor

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 20

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Fun and meeting people to play with! 

(not required, but helpful) : I have both and I can join :>

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : It seems like an active furry group within warframe!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Nupe

Nickname: Minty, just Minty

What are your goals in Warframe?: Fun, running with a team, gaming with others

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Teamspeak with us?: I do have a headset and would love to join chat

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Cause I'm a furry who enjoys gaming with other furr's 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Was refered here by Zer0 and Servo

On 3.12.2016 at 5:56 PM, Foncible said:

I remember being in this clan like two or three years ago before I quit for life reasons. Good stuff.

Edit: Was Musellus at the time.

Don't you worry. Life > Videogames.

You're welcome back if you wish, but there really isn't that much going on. xD

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Retsueto (Ret-sue-eh-toe)

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!): Retsueto (%90 of the time it is likely to be me)

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 24

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Obtaining all the current warframes and weapons, and types of pets (Kubrow is love, Kubrow is life).

(not required, but helpful) : Yes

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Servo

~~~

Yo my name is Pretiboy, I was brought to Warframe by my little brother. He ended up quitting before he got to any of the real content. I've been playing for about 3-4 months and have put in 220 hours since i started playing. I fell in love with the game after seeing all the sick melee animations. The main reason i want to join YOUR clan is because its has a good population of active players and my friend that i play with joined your Clan. I happen to use Teamspeak3 everyday since i hangout with my old raiding guild on World of Warcraft. Also i am 20 years old and was recommended to you by one of your newest members Ceekur.

Nickname : Eli

Steam Userpage

To get to endgame/ fashionframe 

I have a headset and would love to chat

Looking for a pretty friendly clan

~~~

Hello. Name is Dark Wolfen Greyhound. You can only call me DRK though. My fursona is a wolf.

Steam Userpage

Yes.

I wanted to be in a clan of furries, and my mate is in the clan :3

yes, by Exar 

Hi, my name is Kraze and i'm a friendly purple fox ^-^

Steam Userpage

17, but i'm 18 in a couple months. I hope that's okay.

To get all the cool loot and have fun while playing, preferably with others ^~^

Yes I have a headset and i'd love to hang out, but i'm pretty shy sometimes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?
Because i'd love to make some cool friends with similar interests as me, also because this looks like the best furry clan I've come across.

No i wasn't.

1 hour ago, Kraze_the_fox said:
Hi, my name is Kraze and i'm a friendly purple fox ^-^

Steam Userpage

17, but i'm 18 in a couple months. I hope that's okay.

To get all the cool loot and have fun while playing, preferably with others ^~^

Yes I have a headset and i'd love to hang out, but i'm pretty shy sometimes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?
Because i'd love to make some cool friends with similar interests as me, also because this looks like the best furry clan I've come across.

No i wasn't.

invite sent :3 

Nickname
People either call me Shun or Dark. I'm fine with either.

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!):

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this):
 17, in under a couple of months i'll be 18.

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) :

To collect cool stuff and to just have fun. I really like to collect rare things.

(not required, but helpful) :

I do a headset and microphone. I'm usually bored a lot of the time I would jump into Teamspeak every now and again. If I get into the game more with friends i'll usually jump in more often.

The clan seems a bit fun to be apart of. I wanna join other fluffs across games to make the experience interesting. 

Nope.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way):
 Zoose is fine, Bird works too.

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!):

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this):

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) :
Grind so I can grind better. 

(not required, but helpful) :
 Yeah, sure.

I was in the clan once before but went inactive for  while. Always nice to be in a community.

Naw, just my past-self.