Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regenerating Argon Crystals?

Zer01990

So this is something I actually noticed last night. after the Argon Crystal alert yesterday. I did the alert and got the 2nd argon i needed to craft the first Hydroid part that required it, which i sarted crafting, reducing my argon count to 0. Fast forward a few hours, I went back to the foundry to check some things. To my surprise, I had another two argon crystals ready rock. My first thought was "WTF, where did these come from?" I vaguely remember getting two crystals in a single void run yesterday, but I couldn't for the life of remember when I did, or if i did anything with them. Maybe I got them before the daily reset, hit the reset and lost one, and got another crystal from the alert to make the Hydroid part, I honestly couldnt remember. So I put it out of my mind and started the final Hydroid part. After that I logged off and went to bed. I woke up a few hours ago, play some missions, NOT in the void, and when I went to the foundry again, I found that I had 10 crystals that I know for a fact I never picked up. Is this happening to anyon else? Or did RNGesus have the Argon Crystal Fairy pay me a visit (i.e. bug/glitch)?

UPDATE: So its evening now, and now I have 5 argon crystals, and I didnt use them to make anything.

UPDATE: Now all of my Fieldron (not the samples) is gone. I had 3 of them before.

Edited by Zer01990

Since you are making hydroid, have you been farming his parts that day? Because Hek drops argon.

No, Ive had Hydroid's parts for a while now, but Ive been using argon for other stuff,like archwing weapons weapons and the redeener. I have about 6 unranked frames to work through, so making hydroid wasn't very high on my to-do list.

Edited by Zer01990