The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Let's Make A Developing Warframe Story!

Arkardu

after the john kills the squad the steel's leader gets utterly enraged by this and enters herself.

she stalks the corridors for hours until she finds the neural sentry crying in a corner. 

"hey what's wrong?.." she asks gently, the sentry sobs and says "HE- HE DID IT! HE KILLED EVERYTHING!" and there standing on top of a massive pile of corrupted corpses is john, standing next to a "you are here' sign.

"you monster!" yells steel.

john just turns around and says "Huh?" as she shoots his helmet.

it pings off as he charges her and in one strike bashes nearly all the blood out of her. "why-why did you do this?..."   she asks.   “because you tried to shoot me."

"no... i meant the corrupted..."   “because they tried to shoot me" "and... my men because..-yep they tried to shoot me." 

“then why could you beat me so.. easy?" "duh? because I am the friken chosen one destined to defeat RNGesus."

"i-I was so blinded and stupid..." “yes you were ya dumb poop"   

“if.. only there was some way i could make up for this…."   “oh but there is... be my surfboard!" "....wut?"

and with that john set his prova to heal bashed her on the head and rode her right out of the void right to Rngesus.

"im comin for yoo booy!" he shouted as steel screamed all the way.

"you hooligan!" shouted the sentry at john through the hole in the wall he made.

but it was to late.john was off to the fight of his life, and did not give a single crap about the sentry.

Back in the void tower, the Grineer commander slowly picks himself up.

This commander was one of the founders of Steel Meridian. A Grineer Hero that inspired civilians even before his defection.

When John spotted the squad, the commander feigned death mid-fight, noting the tactically horrible state of the battleground.

He tends to his wounds and grabs his dual grakatas, intending to find his way back to meridian HQ, and expecting a fight to the exit.

However, there isn't anything other than the neural sentry in the tower. In a fit of rage and despair, the sentry tells the commander about recent events.

The commander thinks about the situation for a while, then mutters to himself:

" I'll ally with John to defeat RNGesus, then I'll get my revenge once he falls!"

The sentry is furious but unable to do anything, so it yells

"Foolish commander! You will fall with John, RNGesus is supreme, you're just another number to him!"

The commander, who was walking to the exit slowly now turns around. " I am the justice, the hope, the freedom. I am the beacon that our people follow, I am the bringer of the revolution."  In a split second, the neural sentry finds itself punctured by dozens of bullets, which then explode. "When you pass away, tell the fallen that they will be avenged by Clem."

The neural sentry passed away after several hours and the occurrence was later known as the destruction of the void, as there were no enemies to spawn, Corpus and Grineer (mostly Steel Meridian) occupied the towers instead, but no valuables could be obtained since missions had no objectives.

Meanwhile, Clem is on his way to RNGesus, hoping for a final battle.

Edited by BeeOverlord

He reached the top and flew into a chamber made out of platinum (with his jetpack, of course), a fearsome battle was already taking place.

RNGesus was being assaulted by John, who looked like he was teleporting around, but was actually striking RNGesus at insane speeds.

Every single blow of his dealt minumum damage and activated RNGesus' Arcane Barrier, and as John refused to get hit by any attacks, the fight was lasting infinitely.

Clem immediately discharged his Akgrakata, all 120 bullets missed John and Hit RNGesus, who suffered bleed procs that ignored his infinite shields. The bullets then blew up for good measure.

RNGesus retreated back for a second and thought about how to fight both Clem and John at once.

John turned around and said "Oh hi again." and Clem let out a satisfied grunt.

RNGesus then assaulted them both with new tactics.

Edited by BeeOverlord

RNGesus immediately reformed though. John tried to dispatch his parts before they sticked together, but the unavoidable arcane eruption knocked him away.

Clem and John realized that their powers are not enough.

They decide to seek out Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime, who counter RNGesus by not being farmable, and should be able to block his dark magic.

Edited by BeeOverlord

They summoned both Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime, it was a 4 vs 1 match, but RNGesus didn't even sweat and managed to keep Excalibur Prime and Frost Prime busy by flooding them with Primed Intruder. While Clem and John have no choice but to continue attacking him.

Excalibur Prime then summoned his Skana Prime and Lato Prime and Frost Prime also summoned his Latron Prime and Reaper Prime to get out of the flood. RNGesus was shocked and ran to hide at some hidden place.

RNGesus' arcane Resurrection activated and he got his revenge.

He was too damn tired, however, and hid away in the blocked part of a relay.

Frost Prime, Excalibur Prime, Clem and John parted their ways, with Clem even forgetting his hatred for John.

The universe slowly recovered, but the void remained destroyed.

Alternate resources were developed by all factions.