The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Forum Game] Let's Make A Developing Warframe Story!

Arkardu

and so the dragon born almost walked out of the void but stopped when he noticed it was nothing but space.

so Trevor (the dragon born's name) prayed to the mighty talos for a way back to skyrim, and I giant white staircase appeared along with a portal back to skyrim.

"thank you talos." he said bowing deeply as he descended the stairs, however he tripped and fell all the way down. lucky for him though since it was stairs he fell down he did not hurt himself to badly.

sure he broke all his ribs and both legs but 5 healing potions and 5 hours of waiting sorted that out.

after moving on a giant crack (no not the butt kind...) was hared in the sky. he was being summoned by the grey beards. 

so he raced back to white run as fast as he could to get lidia. as they both put on there giant backpacks with enough provisions to last them the trip lidia said "well I guess im sworn to carry your burdens..."

"for the last time lidia! I am carrying as much!"shouted back Trevor as they made the climb.

on the way up they were attacked by 4 bears 11 bandits 23 wolves and a frost troll. unfortunately for lidia she was killed as she walked in front of Trevor's fire bolt scroll.

"NOOO LIDIA!!" screamed Trevor but he couldn't help shouting "yyyyyYYYEEESSS!!" a few seconds after.

after doing this he clamped his hands over his mouth in shame. the frost troll used this to its advantage and smacked Trevor off high Hrothgar. "MEEEP!" he squeaked all the way down untill he landed crotch first on a pine tree broke his pelvis and died.

without a dragon born in skyrim what would happen to it now? and what the hack was going on in the warframe universe in the meantime?...

Oh really? the end? well here I was thinking this story would never end, but nope turns out I was wrong.

and what a way to end it as well! having someone crushed by a pot of gold is always a good laugh.

and an excellent way to end a story, bravo grizzly bravo! *claps*