The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Anti Rusher Solution

Mainabi

Shades cloak makes your argument invalid, enemies so close and you'll never un-cloak

if the hall is 1m high and you can only crouch

you can't really run and you can't go through you have to fight your way since shade doesn't give you ghostmode

You have got to be kidding me... tight walls = more wall run = easier to rush.

This will only affect slow players

feel free to wallrun through a 1x1m hallway

Literally millions

I want the population of Manhattan in every tile

and if it's corpus, place also a million shockwave moas

and infested: simply places disruptor ancients
Edited by SeiraSunmin

Need something for ninja TURTLES noobs, one room 1 entrance one exit, and mob spawn after kill, so they can kill thet mob neverending and be happy, sooner or later all these anti rush cry babies will rush like any other people, because we are bored to do same missions thousend of times, i not see the point to clear all mobs, they respawn forever, if you want to kill lots and level your stuff go and kill tonns in any defense mission, why wasting time own and other team mate time, wana play with turtles go and look for them in looking for party section and play together 1 mission 5 hours.

I wish there was a way to make every extraction room have the 2 Person doors on them, I love when it happens in an actual game, sweet justice.

It would make sense, letting everyone on the ship have access to the tenno evac room seems silly. I mean i doubt the grineer could fit in that thing anyway but one might get the bright idea to fill the room with rollers since they know you'll be coming

*jumps on trinity* *uses link* *walks down hallway*

Do people even think about the stuff they post.  I suppose the failure to be funny is rather entertaining I guess.

The problem isn't slow people.

The problem isn't normal paced people.

The problem isn't rushers.

The problem is when a group of slow people gets a rusher.

The problem is when a group of normal paced people get a rusher or a slow person.

The problem is when a group of rushers gets a slow person.

Edited by Enot83

It would make sense, letting everyone on the ship have access to the tenno evac room seems silly. I mean i doubt the grineer could fit in that thing anyway but one might get the bright idea to fill the room with rollers since they know you'll be coming

Having something like how l4d occasionally hides smokers/chargers/tanks in the 'safe' room could be funny. Reach extraction ahead of everyone else, have 3 heavies waiting for you :D

*jumps on trinity* *uses link* *walks down hallway*

Do people even think about the stuff they post.  I suppose the failure to be funny is rather entertaining I guess.

The problem isn't slow people.

The problem isn't normal paced people.

The problem isn't rushers.

The problem is when a group of slow people gets a rusher.

The problem is when a group of normal paced people get a rusher or a slow person.

The problem is when a group of rushers gets a slow person.

no the biggest problem is you take everything too serious, as if I would really suggest shield grineers, damn I hate them xD

Some sort of in game monitor which detects how far ahead of the other players the rusher is within each game session and dictates whether they are considered a rusher or not.

this then pairs them up with other rushers rather than who tend to generally stick together.