The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Anti Rusher Solution

Mainabi

no the biggest problem is you take everything too serious, as if I would really suggest shield grineers, damn I hate them xD

I suppose the failure to be funny is rather entertaining I guess.

I knew you were joking, I just didn't find it to be very well thought out :P

that's why you're going to try to act super serious? not really well thought neither

You sound like I upset you by being critical of you.  Sorry you got offended so easily.  All I did was point out the obvious. 

Bad idea, bad joke, bad understanding of the problem. - edit, for clarification, I should include this is my opinion, though it should be obvious without saying so.

Your bandwagon of sarcasm seemed full enough as it was, didn't feel like jumping in like the others.  Get over it.  For someone joking, you're taking things a bit serious yourself.  The irony.

Edited by Enot83

You have a friends list use it. Keep the contacts of the people who share your play style and get rid of the people who do not. With a dozen hours of game play you will have gathered a list of like minded people. If you are a fast mover play with other fast movers, if you are not then don't. The mechanic is already in place for you to choose with whom you play all you have to do is make use of it. Don't ask the game to solve all your problems for you, as with any MMO you must choose your group with caution as the other humans involved will directly affect your gameplay and enjoyment.

You sound like I upset you by being critical of you.  Sorry you got offended so easily.  All I did was point out the obvious. 

Bad idea, bad joke, bad understanding of the problem. - edit, for clarification, I should include this is my opinion, though it should be obvious without saying so.

Your bandwagon of sarcasm seemed full enough as it was, didn't feel like jumping in like the others.  Get over it.  For someone joking, you're taking things a bit serious yourself.  The irony.

I'm always dead serious always

How about implementing multiple extraction points throughout the map so that slower Frames can make it in time no matter how fast the rushers reach it ? but instead have large amount of enemies on those side grade extraction points which are likely gonna be easy for slow warframes to deal with but more of a challenge for frames like Loki.

Just remove everyone's ability to move, and make it a tower defense game.

Viola, she is fixeded!

No applause, just throw money...

oh yeah warframe towerdefense! also playable on android, blackberry and ios so it really can satisfy ANY platform