Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Afk Timer Active At The Extraction Also

Abraxas

Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381637-update-159/page-10#entry4211727 DERebecca explains some things about the AFK timer:

"Players will now be disqualified from end-of-mission rewards if they've been dead or AFK for over a minute.  This will not affect players that are waiting at extraction."

After the 15.6.2 hotfix this is not true anymore. The AFK timer is active even at the extraction. I didn't have time to test it in the mission with rewards at the end, so, I don't know if aside from not replenishing the energy (while being at the extraction) you would also lose the end-mission reward.

Sorry if someone already reported this.

Edited by proba0

Man, just, for real, one minute?

Why not 5 or even 3? One minute is just an absurdly short amount of time for losing all your rewards, I can understand that DE want to punish the afker but please, 1 minute is really too short.

Edited by Redskull94

No, trigger doesn't negate the afk timer, you must move your warframe to enable energy restore after a minute. This is a terrible punishment to people that still play warframe as intended and needs to be fixed. There has to be a better solution