Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Not Allowed To Pee Anymore? Should I Bring An Extra Pair Of Pants To Every Mission?

Fusseltuch

You know that's really uncalled for.

I got no respect for people like you who just blindly worship DE and always pointing finger at anyone who post negative feedback. Look at the number of anti afk thread on this forum after the hotfix. It's not that hard to tell people are unhappy with this change. And then here you're, telling people that it's their fault for taking their time to settle the most basic human need. Who are you to tell people that they shouldn't take longer than a minute to pee?

Also, I don't believe you can go downstairs, pee and came back in one minute. Even if you can, this mean you're running down the stair. God forbid one day you didnt just fall flat on your face and injury yourself because you wanna rush to beat the afk timer.

Edited by Neogeo

Op how old are you? Only people old like me have that sort of problem.... Solution is easy, use a garden hose with a funnel for oil change attached to it, tape the contraption you know where and let it flow.

OP is full of it. AFK timer is 2 minutes.

Only takes one minute at most to get our good pee in.