Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is A Title That Will Compel You To Click On It

MegpoidBeetle

Now that I think about it.... it would be really easy to make a daily BINGO game out of this list.....

Every day people can join this Bingo game and look for Forum-threads that somehow are about those listed topics... The first one posting "Bingo!" (with links to the threads so everyone can see that he really has a Bingo) wins something... maybe upvotes, maybe a potato, maybe a kubrow egg (or a random mod)

mhhh... I would create this...but I am not bored enough at the moment :s

Lol sounds like a fun idea, but I have no idea how to make one out of it.

I think it'd be a nice drinking game as well. Gather a group of Warframe mates and scroll through the forums, take a drink every time you find one of those posts :P

I think it'd be a nice drinking game as well. Gather a group of Warframe mates and scroll through the forums, take a drink every time you find one of those posts :P

I think a lot of people would black-out after 15min xD Or we all just drink Greedy milk :3

How hard can I spam about Excalibur Prime? Oh well don't care, gonna happen. Founders please remove salt from your nearby vicinity lest you be tempted to be doused in it.

"I Think we should have Excalibro Prime becuz it's totally not fair that I didnt get him and you guys did. I put out like so much money and stuff but it's not cool. I want his clockface so bad plz. DE should totally rerelease Founders Packs because I would buy it and refound the game. I know Excalibro Prime only has a higher shield recharge rate and no other boosted stats, but because I don't have him I feel entitled to have him. You guys should totally be able to share your Excalibro Prime with me because I think It's not nice that guys get to have shinies that I can't have"

There, the sarcasm was thick with this one. Blame OP he said I could talk about it :D