Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Answer Tenno? (Simaris' Aid)

NonExistentTenno

Tbh, Simaris will have to have a LOT of impressive features for U16 to really be worthwhile. So far, we know we'll get a tiny bit of lore, a collector of bodies, an Anteater warframe which the majority of the community wants re-designed, and a not even half baked PVP system.

The Collector: "Our interests align perfectly, Cephalon Simaris, but I intend to keep some of my hunts for my own personal collection as well."

The Conflagration: "And what happens when you have collected your fill of our enemies?  Will you turn on us?  Have us hunt our own kind?  Attempt to have the Tenno devour one another from within for your own personal gain? I'm watching you closely, Cephalon."

Edited by Morec0

Tbh, Simaris will have to have a LOT of impressive features for U16 to really be worthwhile. So far, we know we'll get a tiny bit of lore, a collector of bodies, an Anteater warframe which the majority of the community wants re-designed, and a not even half baked PVP system.

True but i do like hunting

The Conflagration: "And what happens when you have collected your fill of our enemies?  Will you turn on us?  Have us hunt our own kind?  Attempt to have the Tenno devour one another from within for your own personal gain? I'm watching you closely, Cephalon."

Simaris isn't interested in killing. He already knows that we, and everyone else, are temporarily. We will die, eventually. He, however, wiilnot.

Simaris isn't interested in killing. He already knows that we, and everyone else, are temporarily. We will die, eventually. He, however, wiilnot.

"Simaris is interested in collecting, and adding to that collection takes the lives and freedom of those he chooses for the collection. As long as he keep these efforts away from the Tenno, I will not interfere.

But, should he ever attempt to add Tenno to this "menagerie" of his, I will remind him that not even Cephalons are beyond destruction."

- The Conflagration