The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Hacking Panels Are Not Fun.

Hinoiki

I have a RoG, not a calculator... FPS can drop for multitude of reasons... my 60fps sometimes drops for X or Y reason, not everyone is playing on a 2k$ gaming pc 

As for thinking about another possible grineer puzzle, anything not using timing would actually work :p

Something clunky, with wheels and other mechanical bits and blobs could look ok

so sick and tired of ridiculous claims that gaming pc is $ 2 000 worth, while it's blody isnt. build pc yourself it's rather cheep.

no need to go full retard and even consider alienware scam. who is stupid enough to buy it, really? while you can get same config building pc by your own 2-3 times cheaper.

and no, building pc is easy and not complicated as it's idiot-proof. you can't fuсk things up unless you try hard to do so and retаrded enough.

but for general folk this is not the case.

i can't imagine people still believe this console marketing bs about $ 2k pc price tags.

so much annoyance.

Edited by n7snk

I already have that 250k x10 cipher blueprint, but it costs to much when you compare how many ciphers can you use during just one mission, price to craft should be lower or it should give more ciphers; besides it would be interesting to have utility mod that does auto hack in x amount of time.

Price to craft is 9K and you get 10, that is 900 credits per cipher. How exactly can you not afford that? it also asks for nano spores and ferrite, common drops. The amount of annoying grineer consoles per mission is small, the rest of them are the simple linear tap tap and not the ones that change direction after each tap with a bunch of nodes. I honestly dont understand how you would need more than 10 per mission. Sure maybe 3 for each console during spy, or perhaps 5-6 if you screw up in spy missions, but the regular missions? wat...

If fps are going down, you make do, start turning off graphic features.

Edited by nms64