Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upset...

Revel72

God I am upset I came here to northern Finland without computer and I find out how expensive it is to spent time on downhill skiing. 37 euros went somewhat worth it. I don't know what I should do... maybe over 74 dollars costs 3 hour down hill skiing. (Note I am speaking about lift ticket)

Now I am thinking that was it really that good idea to come. (I am studying logistics right)

Well we do happen to have higher than average prices here in Finland. It was your choice to come(likely) so you must have had time to prepare. Too late to complain about it now.

But really sometimes the prices are a little too high. As a student without a steady income I can feel the pain. I only buy when I have to and keep the rest for later use.

Well we do happen to have higher than average prices here in Finland. It was your choice to come(likely) so you must have had time to prepare. Too late to complain about it now.

But really sometimes the prices are a little too high. As a student without a steady income I can feel the pain. I only buy when I have to and keep the rest for later use.

Huh... looks like I am not only one then...

This week will be seriously long sure it was my choice... Sadly yes my mother wanted me not to take computer with me in respect I decided not to take it with me... *goes to swear in Finnish for a while* Well I guess I will need to blame myself.( I am using my mother's ipad)

Luckily i get a hefty pay for helping my parents in their farm(i hate the job but the pay is worth it) so even as just a student i haven't had money issues yet.

Well some of us don't simply get any income, either because we don't get jobs during summer or our parents don't give us money that much. All I get is money for food during long days and then a few Euros for each good grade I get.

Well some of us don't simply get any income, either because we don't get jobs during summer or our parents don't give us money that much. All I get is money for food during long days and then a few Euros for each good grade I get.

As i said. I'm lucky