Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframe Abilities Ignore Armor/pierce Armor?

RunNGun

Question

Hi, I was looking for information on warframe damage abilities, but it seems that Wikipedia is incomplete.

Mainly, I want to know if Excal's Slash dash and Radial Javelin deal armor ignore or armor piercing damage

I would also like to know what Rhino's damage numbers are and whether that is armor ignoring (I know Iron Skin is his bread and butter. I'm just wondering how much damage he does).

I know Ember abilities, Frost abilities, Banshee's Sound quake, Mag's Crush are all affected by armor

And that Saryn's Miasma and Ash's shuriken ignore armor, and that Banshee's Sonic Boom is armor piercing.

But what about Saryn's Venom? Nyx's Psychic Bolts? Volt's Shock? Any of Rhino's skills?

Nyx's Absorb and Trinity's Link might be a bit difficult to test. 

Oh, btw these are all damage abilities that i'm talking about (Sorry Loki!).

7 answers to this question

ALL of Saryn's abilities ignore armor; including the bonus damage from Contagion. I'm not sure about slash dash, but I know that Radial Javelin ignores armor, and I think that Ash's Blade Storm does too (could be wrong on that one).

Edited by Z4rkal

All of Saryns, all of Xcals, Ash Bladestorm, Nyx Psycho daggers, Ember World on fire & Ring of Fire (dunno about fireball)

P.s.: could be wrong about nyx psycho daggers

Wiki says that Ember's abilities are affected by armor. Is it not correct?

Nyx's Absorb and Trinity's Link might be a bit difficult to test. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Trinity's Link IS affect by target armour. Grineer take 10 years to kill their mates, while infested chargers can kill their own allies pretty quickly (3-4 hits).

Edited by Tryysaeder