Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The End Of Tradional Conclave

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

As u16 comes closer, with the site up and everything it seems that conclave is gonna be removed or tossed away in place for the new PvP. In commemoration I made a little montage, to immortalize my experience with the game mode. I tried to get as much footage as possible in a matter 1-3 days, as I will be quite busy this week on PvE and other work. Here's what I got enjoy!

What do you guys think of the new PvP changes?

Edited by DrOP_

Wait, you mean there is skill based play available in the current conclave model? Guessing it is more a matter of making a gentleman's agreement?

Impressive stuff. Tempted to nitpick the music but I couldn't stop watching.

Very nice.

Well. This is cool and all. But this is an example of why Conclave is a little broken right now.

It was broken when there were discrepancies in builds. zeyphrs are so overpowered imho.

But if you got an ash/valkyr vs ash/valkyr each with a vectis it would be a extremely intense and fun game. So yea It's one of those, balance it yourself kinda ordeals

Wait, you mean there is skill based play available in the current conclave model? Guessing it is more a matter of making a gentleman's agreement?

Impressive stuff. Tempted to nitpick the music but I couldn't stop watching.

Very nice.

Sorry that you didn't like the music, I was going for something slightly unorthodox compared to what most people do. And I can somewhat agree with your first statement, conclave is extremely unbalanced since you had to rely on the good will of another player in order to have a balanced and fair game. Some people/clans tend to find exploits in the current conclave model in order to win so there's that.

And last of all ty :)

Sorry that you didn't like the music, I was going for something slightly unorthodox compared to what most people do.  *snip*

No need to apologize. Taste in music is one of the most subjective things imaginable. If no one tried anything new the world would be a boring place.

Fantastic Vectis skills you got there. I'm crap with the Vectis. >.<

Sorry that you didn't like the music, I was going for something slightly unorthodox compared to what most people do.

If you wanted unorthodox you could have put in some breakcore. >:3

Or speedcore, splittercore, extratone, gabber, skullstep (DnB), or darkstep (DnB). :P