Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look At This Giant Arsenal These Enemies Dont Use!

Deathbricked

this topic is about the fact that warframe has a massive arsonal of grineer, corpus, infested and tenno weapons. the thing is. the enemies dont make full use of that.

lets use the grineer as a example. they have lancers and then elites. so maybe lancers have a lowered chance to use a different weapon. but elites are "skilled" enemies who have attained a higher rank so they would have most likely have tried some other weapons. maybe a elite may use a hek or a stugg!. just some form of variation. maybe a balistica may use a grinlock over the standard valkar. 

and thats only the grineer!.

Lets take a look at the Steel Meridian people that "assist" in syndicate missions. I have seen one using a Vaykor Marelok and one using a Grakata. It would be nice if the Grineer just had more diversity, even among the same type of enemy. Why not let the troopers have a 75% chance to use Sobek and 25% chance to use the Hek? It would be great.

+1

Yeah, just look at the corpus. All these crewmen loaded with Deras rather than the tools they're more likely to have on hand like the Spectra or Serro. Then there's the nullifiers using the Lanka when there's already a sniper type enemy. They could just as easily use a Glaxion or Cestra or Tetra. Nevermind the archwing enemies. Taking a grenade launcher into space rather than a laser weapon like the Opticor, Flux Rifle or Quanta (which thankfully one of the ranger types does carry) seems pretty silly. I'd much rather see the Penta used by enemies on the ground.

I want to see a charger trying to kill me with a Synapse first.

You see it every day. Though not as Charger but as the Electric Crawler.

Infested weapons from the bio-research lab are not weapons made BY the infested but made FROM the infested.

The Tenno basicly use the bio-research lab to analyze the Infested and reproduce their special abilities or physical traits by creating handheld weapons from a stable form of the technocyte organism or use an existing weapon and modify it with it. The exception to this is the Acrid, which is a Grineer design using infested based toxins.

Seeing how the Tenno got all their knowledge from the Orokin, who created the Infested, it makes sense that they would have a safe strain of it for such purpose.