The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My one real gripe with the game.

Solvite

You can call this me being spoiled and I wont blame you, but I chose Volt.

A few days later I realized I would prefer excalibur. Currently the parts for excalibur drop on Hades.

Which is a level 40 map.

Come on. Does the basic warframe need to drop there?

The assumption that Excalibur is a ... weaker or lower Tier frame is misconstrued. Excalibur is just as much a powerhouse as the other frames.

It's still an option to start with, and therefore should not be unlockable via "endgame content"

It's still an option to start with, and therefore should not be unlockable via "endgame content"

Because you feel cheapened out if you get a meager starter frame at the last boss or because you feel it's unfair that you have to go all the way to Pluto to get that other starter frame? I don't see massive gear scaling like in WoW, for example. The assumption that the biggest boss must drop the best gear is odd. And vice versa, the assumption that the starter gear must be dropped in the starter area is also based of some misconceptions. With individual gear ranks, who's to say that Excaibur wouldn't be your strongest frame?

No-one is making any kind of statement on Excalibur's capabilities - he's pretty well established as a perfectly good choice. It's a reasonable observation that a set of starter frame blueprints being dropped by a much later boss seems a bit odd. It does feel out-of-place.

Edited by Kirbuncle

No-one is making any kind of statement on Excalibur's capabilities - he's pretty well established as a perfectly good choice. It's a reasonable observation that a set of starter frame blueprints being dropped by a much later boss seems a bit odd. It does feel out-of-place.

Yeah, i'm sure they'll work on it. It is still close beta but posting a suggestion is a great idea!