The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon And Frame Comparisions

d1sc1p1e

come on DE, with U16 just up ahead i know, KNOW, that you guys aren't gonna let this one fall through the cracks.

i need to see the numbers on my frames Abilities change when i add a mod, or change it's value, that's fair isn't it?

i also need to be able to compare my modded Nova to my modded Nova Prime, not just the base stats, but the MODDED stats. same for weapons. it makes it a lesson in mathematics trying to compare anything in this game, and it ruins the fun.

if i had Flow and Streamline to my Nova(maxed) i then need a calculator to figure out the cost of MP.

a calculator.

when i make a change to my Frame/Weapons stats. a calculator.

for real.

it's crazy that i need to consult a Wiki AND be physically writing down notes and equations FROM A CALCULATOR just to figure out which mod is more useful.

please help a brother out.

Are you talking about when equipping mods, it showing the changes to power strength, duration, range and efficiency?

If so, I was told it is coming soon (idk whether its true or not).

May I ask where you heard that? I understand that it was not stated by devs anywhere, but by who? Just wondering.

May I ask where you heard that? I understand that it was not stated by devs anywhere, but by who? Just wondering.

Lots of things have been "coming soon"... They are kind of developing a reputation like SoE/Day-brake for "coming soon" really mean "whenever we get around to it" or "never".

You can use warframbuilder.com but i agree that the power(s) stats should be listed and dynamically updated based on Mods installed on the frame.

well yeah, that's what i mean. the builder is basic but give you a rough guide on the effect of mod changes, but why? why leave the game, go online and study the numbers in a basic build system when the game actually knows them, it's just not telling us because the UI isn't up to scratch yet.

i'm ok with the math now, after thousands of hours, but i remember when i started playing and i was blown away that stat changes to powers were never reflected anywhere, it's unbelievable.