Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Kohm Nerfed Into Oblivion?

(PSN)Unonemous

So, I logged on after I got done updating, started research on the Tonbo, then finished up the new quest. Since I got all my immediate things I wanted to do done with, I decided to start running Void missions to get the Reaper Prime stuff while I've got time. And I noticed that...

My Kohm now does half the damage it used to.

Why? I've got three Forma in this thing, and would tear through enemies with so little effort it was laughable. It wasn't until the enemies hit level 80 or so that they took more than 1-2 shots to down. Now even level 30 enemies take a multitude of hits to kill.

Along with the damage nerf, the weapon is now hitscan, and has damage falloff? What brought this on?

This is not intentional, it has to be a mistake when they were doing code, I have already made a thread in the PS4 subforum under general, PC does not have this problem with the kohm.

Well, I'm glad that I'm not the only one that noticed it, since I've seen maybe a handful of other people that actually like the Kohm. I know that I asked a PC friend earlier to check his Market to see if his were the same way, and said that it was still at its old stats.

I certainly hope it IS a mistake, 'cause this is the only thing I've really ran into that's gotten to me.