Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking [Error] Could Not Deliver Invitation

DarkStarPrime

I have been having this problem for 3 days cant join any one cant invite any one i tried port forward didn't work, let it pass my firewall still didnt work my match making is on public and i been trying and looking fix's for this for 3 day's please DE Fix this this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys, Problem solved, Just go to Game settings, Change the Network Ports " any random numbers other than the original numbers", close the game and start it again. the problem should be solved.

I tried this, still didnt work. : (

I also tried analyzing network in WF options, It said "All systems nominal. No UPnP or NAT-Pmp detected." ... and i have no idea what that means, but both of those are turned on. Which is weird, since yesterday it worked fine. its since i logged on today, 1h30min ago. ive been trying to solve things, even checked my firewall, made sure antivirus and windows enable the communication but still, nothing worked.

I cant deliver invitation to anyone, to everyone else i appear offline when they try to inv me, my friend list is all only offline even tho i speak to some friends at the time, i cant join any sessions they make.

Changing my network ports also didnt work. It did, however speed up logging on, and creating session in solar system, right after you kneel, and even enabled the invitation to come through to me, BUT it would just load for like, 20 secs before saying "host unreachable (offline)"... so that didnt help. : (

Edited by Uilos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm getting the same "Could not deliver invite", "Host unreachable", etc. when I tried hosting a void mission last night. Before changing any of my settings I ran the internal Warframe network test and said everything was fine, no errors.

I changed my settings to have no limit on ping for matchmaking and bumped my ports from the default to 60 and 65 and restarted my client but I'm still having the same issue described above. Network test didn't reveal any errors, as before.

Hopefully there'll be a fix for this soon. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

adding to the list. was fine up until last night, didnt even restart the game in between it being fine > being borked.

i can't deliver invites. clanmates get errors shooting me invites. trying to view friends/clan list gives the loading icon forever. ive run several alerts with my squad set to public and have been unable to find any hosts, and no players seem to join mine

i also have this issue. can't invite players, once i had a full group, i used the void key, once the game stated, the game stated butted everyone else of the group, :( I had to do it all alone.

i read a possible solution in this tread: i will try to invite while i'm sitting in navegation.

IT WORKS!

at least for me, hope it does to you guys!

Edited by kebral

This started to happen for me when U18 came around and it is getting very annoying. Since this game seems reliant on co-op I am surprised this issue still persists after several months. 

There have been a couple times where I have logged on and can recruit a squad for a void mission, but the majority of the time I can't invite anyone or people can't invite me. 

I am hoping that there will be a fix soon in an upcoming update.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. This is bs....the connection issues and dl speed is ridiculous yet they are still selling platinum and using cash to fund consoles. Complete bs. ps4 or xbox are not having thee issues in such abundance, which been here since I started in obt. DE doesn't even give a **** unless plat sales slow down. :(