Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matchmaking [Error] Could Not Deliver Invitation

DarkStarPrime

since this "Hot Fix" I officially cant connect to anyone in my clan or friends list, but I can connect to public squads........ and I hit the Analyze network button and it says All systems normal........ ive downloaded the game 2 times on steam and once form warframe website and still dose the same thing...

adn when my friends invite me they say it is sending a dubble invite instead of 1 and when i invite they join and show they are in my squad but not on there screen.

I am haveing this problem and a few others that are most likely related.

First- When i send invites it says "could not deliver invitation"

Second- When someone tries to invite me it says the same thing to them. Or if it gets through it tells me "Host Unreachable"

Third- My friends list says i have no friends online even though i am talking to other friends who are playing the game at the same time. It says they are online in clan, but not in friends. This to me seems like our profiles are not being detected by matchmaking servers or something.

I was not having any major issues with this until i tried the new pvp, afterwards i am having these problems even after rebooting several times. (this part could just be a coincidince)

-Thanks!

I get the exact same thing as this person but my friends are also offline in the clan......I have no clue what sparked this for me but it just started today after a 20 minute t3 survival.  

Even though my ports are manually mapped and upnp is disabled on my router, enabling upnp in the warframe config fixed it for me.

It "feels" like Warframe doesn't even try to network at all if upnp isn't ticked, even though there's no way upnp will work for it since it's off at the router.

Even though my ports are manually mapped and upnp is disabled on my router, enabling upnp in the warframe config fixed it for me.

It "feels" like Warframe doesn't even try to network at all if upnp isn't ticked, even though there's no way upnp will work for it since it's off at the router.

Same here.

All of my networking hardware has UPnP (and similar) disabled. I have the ports forwarded, the computer in question is on a static IP and is the only Warframe client on the entire network using the chosen ports (not the default ones, for pretty simple reasons...).

After enabling UPnP again in the client, the invites work and I no longer get the error message. Something is VERY broken if Warframe refuses to function properly unless a setting that CANNOT BE USED is enabled...

Only occurred after today's patch, was working fine yesterday. Haven't ever had this problem before and the only times I've ever had "Strict NAT" errors was when the entire matchmaking server setup was freaking out (like several weeks ago).

I hope [DE]Lainezor finds a proper fix. (and I'm glad SOMEONE is working on it)

Ok, I've actually found the problem, and the solution: last patch messed up our config files, close the game, delete it and the game will go back to normal.

Look for warframe's folder inside your user's folder and delete editor.cfg and EE.cfg inside it ( use window's search function if you can't find them ).

WARNING: This will also reset your keybinds, graphic settings, network settings, etc. to default ones.

EDIT:

Nvm, it was just the disabled UPNP / NAT, don't delete those config files, there is an hotfix coming, apparently.

Edited by Snowdrop_

is this still happening for alot of people because it is i have changed no settings or anything 1 minute it worked the next it did not right now i still cant invite as it says invite could not deliver invitation or be invited because it says i am currently offline to who ever invites me and i have no idea what to do its so boring playing solo :/ 

also it only started yesterday or the day before if that helps

Edited by lee324

This is still a problem. Cannot send or receive invites, appear 'offline' to others. Have checked firewall ports, ensured UPnP and NAT are enabled, used the network analysis tool, changed regions etc. 

Public matchmaking is working fine. It's just invites. Fix please :)

EDIT:

As of 1/4/15, invites seems to be working intermittently. Still fails occasionally and people appear offline, but much better than the weekend. 

Edited by Communista2000