Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp 2.0 Opinion

JonBenj

With the understanding that this is early days with the new PVP 2.0 this is my opinion.

I'm not into it (at this stage). Im surprised that (from what i've seen commented) some Europa Veteran conclaver's actually liking it.

I personnely never got what needed to be balanced in 1.0 Conclaves anyway, Apart from the odd ability spammer and RG user, it was managable, and we all developed a gentlemans agreement pertaining to ettiquite; a type of honor. Jumping into Europa CC was the largest part of why i signed in everyday.

I would have liked more maps not governed by Conclave rating, or rather have seen all Conclaves avaliable to players.

In terms of the "balancing" aspect, it seems worse - Weapons don't make sense, ability spamming, spin attack spamming, eg: Mag pull - staggered - spin killed. Nevermind the matchmaking issues, unable to join friends, or maintain team makeup.

Theres no need or allowance for the type of Parkour or Marksmanship that i'm used to in Europa CC.

DE really should have talked to regular PVP'ers and included them in the concept/development stage - maybe joined a few matches to see how we play.

At the moment i just see huge potential exploitation.

Look foward in particular to veteran opinions.

Yeah I agree, abilities are slightly too powerful, too hard to counter and energy is way too abundant. The maps do not feature enough tall walls, the second map is too small and open.

Only the hard hitting weapons are good, the Paris', Lex' and Latrons, full auto weapons are pretty bad.