Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Annoyed

pitakosxD

Just a little after I  played pvp, I post this and I am super annoyed. Everybody uses unnerfed gear, whenever 1v1 started, another player joined ON THE OTHER SIDE. Sometimes I got stuck in the selection screen while the others spawned and killed me. From all the anger I literally punched my glass of water next to me it dropped  down and broke . The thing is I kind off expected this to happen(cause DE), but not on this scale. I don't want to offend DE by any means, I just want to let this go off my chest(drinking some tea now). Did anyone had a similar experience or am I the only miserable here?

It's a human trait - kicking others when they're already disadvantaged; builds the ego; fires off pleasure receptors.

Ironically, most people who would cheat and mock others likely consider themselves 'victims' in real life. Humans who are happy and content in their life don't need to lash out at others.

Reality is always so ironic...

It's a human trait - kicking others when they're already disadvantaged; builds the ego; fires off pleasure receptors.

Ironically, most people who would cheat and mock others likely consider themselves 'victims' in real life. Humans who are happy and content in their life don't need to lash out at others.

Reality is always so ironic...

not entirely so,there are many people who are happy and content with themselves,even to the point of jubilantly professing so..but who feel the need to lash out at others

case study: extreme right wing folks in the political irl...they profess everything about themselves to be the right way,happy and content,they do not feel victimized,yet they constantly lash out at anything that doesnt fit there narrow world or isnt exactly like themselves

whether they dont need to or not,they still do..you must remember that logic,while overruling all,doesnt form the foundation of human motivations