Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drakontis

I'm not QUITE sure if this belongs here, but could it be possible for us to get a way to change our avatar colors? Say person A wants a Red Rhino and person B wants a green Rhino. No problem. It would break up some of the monotony in the forums with a gajillion Excalibur Avatars that are ALL the same color. It would also let people match up their frames to their avatars and such and I think that would be nice. 

Just a minor thing. It would probably be affected by the color mods we already have.

Also, I was thinking, maybe we could get a metallic colorset with the next update perhaps? Something to go with the golds of the Prime Warframes?

Best Solution would be to be able to cap a pic of your current ingame Frame and use it as a forum avatar, that would cover all available color/customization options.

So how do you do that?  I've got no options for that on the forum and only a few options to select from in-game, none of which match my Loki frame.

I find it rather strange the new avatars are much tinier than the old one-size-fits-all Excal forum avatar. They should probably fix that. And honestly I don't care much for allowing color changes to avatars, I'd prefer just allowing custom avatars, but oh well. Also, I guess this belongs more in the forums feedback, not gameplay feedback.

Edited by Madotsuki