Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Kubrow Changed!

XAvICoreZ

Before Update16 I have a massive-bulky sunika kubrow (Muntto)... and after I downloaded the new update now my Muntto is skinny and little! and all of my other kubrows size are changed!!!! please return them how they were please DE!

I need a fix here :`(

hi Tenno,

brother greetings

After this Update.. they are changing the form the shape of our KUBROW and I do not know why ...

I have a SUNIKA shes looks like the Codex SUNIKA before this update .

I had the chance to create .one. after much much patience and money

shes big and muscular like a wolf

Now when i watch my Kubrow i have a bad feeling and shes very hugly this situation is unacceptable ..

..and you can see and use the codex now  in your ship and you can see they do the same with new image of all KUbrow they all change.

like all our community we really did our best to rejoice in our KUBROW .. but with this update .This does no more sense .why they have done this, what's the next step

.. One day after an update. All TENNO will become TENNO Hobbit ?  (i know it's a bug because of this update..i still believe it  can be fixed very soon)

this picture was My SUNIKA WOLF...............but not anymore with your Update 

repair this now give us back our KUbrow thank you for your works

Edited by MESSYA