Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp 2.0, What Happened To Mag?

gkuoni

So first of all, just to make things clear, I only played 2 matches of pvp, but that was enough to make me get the impression that mag is the weakest of them all.

Her abilities:

She has (from what I've seen) the weakest stats. She instantly dies from any electric damage, so from vauban AND volt. Speaking of those two, vauban's tesla needs less range and less duration. Volt needs less range on his first ability.

Mag's abilities all (except bullet attractor) seem useless. Her pull doesn't seem to do any damage or effect and has no range. Her shield polarize tickles everyone while also not restoring any shield. Crush also has no range at all or it doesn't do anything -  they can just walk out of it.

For her already low stats, she has no CC. What mag needs is more range and a knockdown or stun with pull, so it doesn't just simply pull with its minimal damage. Shield polarize should be changed to 100% shield destroyed and replenished because of how scarce energy already is. It should also have more range. Crush needs to some how disable targets and prevent those inside from damaging. That or give it a LOT more range.

Her stats:

Mag has, from what I've seen, the lowest stats, damage output, cc, and area control. Her shield can easily be destroyed with any first ability and once that's gone it's over. Her cc is easily beaten by volt, frost, vauban, and the others I haven't seen yet. Worst of all is how little mastery over an area she has. Frost and vauban are way better at protecting an area than her.

Either make mag have 150 or even 200 more shields, OR have 50 more health.

If you have your own ideas on how she should or could be changed please post it as a reply.

I think part of the problem for you and mag currently is that fact that gear and frames(Like Vauban) that are not supposed to be in pvp are currently being use due to a bug. So there is a lot of general unbalance going on.

On a side note pull does have a stun and its augument makes it nice.

-snip-

On a side note pull does have a stun and its augument makes it nice.

The problem I encountered was that they could easily melee right afterwards with barely any stun noticable. I can't even tell if pull is doing anything because at far range it does nothing, and at closer range it also didn't seem to do much. Maybe it should have an increased radius and more fling to it.

The problem I encountered was that they could easily melee right afterwards with barely any stun noticable. I can't even tell if pull is doing anything because at far range it does nothing, and at closer range it also didn't seem to do much. Maybe it should have an increased radius and more fling to it.

yea the stun is a slight stumble but it can interrupt stuff which is useful.

yea the stun is a slight stumble but it can interrupt stuff which is useful.

Then the stun needs to be a bit longer, also just out of pure curiosity, is it single or multi target pull? because if it's only the stun and not a lot of range then it should be multi target, in comparison to how strong volt's first is.

Then the stun needs to be a bit longer, also just out of pure curiosity, is it single or multi target pull? because if it's only the stun and not a lot of range then it should be multi target, in comparison to how strong volt's first is.

it is single target unless i somehow missed something