The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

I Lost 15 Fps Since U16 In Grineer Galleon Tileset

dadaddadada

Usually pre-U16 framerate in said tileset was in the 50-60 range while now it dips in the 30-40 in large tiles.

Those large tiles have always caused noticeable fps hits, but now it is more noticeable than ever.

Ceres tileset seems to be affected too.

By comparison, the Europa corpus tileset remains at a steady 60-80 range even on very large open areas and even with important numbers of enemies shooting all around.

I can safely exclude external causes for the framerate loss, as I did no modification whatsoever to my hardware or internet connection or graphic settings.

I noticed that some props in the galleon tilesed have undergone PBR treatment and lighting/texture updates. Quite possibly this is the potential cause of the performance loss.

Specs:

Intel i5 2.8GHz

4GB main RAM

GeForce 9600GT 1GB video RAM (driver v341.44)

Edited by dadaddadada

I've lost some framerates as well. Specifically when using an ability (i.e. Loki's invisibility). It freezes the screen for a good second, and then continues like nothing happened. Bought a brand new video card and could run everything on high with particles before U16, now I'm down to low-medium with no particles to compensate for the freezes.
Just gotta wait for them to iron out the wrinkles. :)

I've also seen a similar drop on the grineer title set.

Was: 16.7ms/60fps

Now: 24-28ms/30fps

Video settings are on Low with everything off except for HDR, Dynamic Lighting, and Color correction.

Specs:

i5 M540 2.53 Ghz

4GB DDR3

Geforce GT 330M

gpu usage and fps.why it is using 50%of videocard?when it isnt lagging gpu usage is 80-90%.whn lagging 38-60.videocard nvidia 710m.

Probably throttling.  When hardware starts getting to high temperatures it starts severely cutting into performance hoping to cool itself down.

For me, the game has increased its render resolution, not the resolution its self but there is more dyanamic lighting, and I can see thing further away in HD. I have all setting low and cannot change this.

Probably throttling.  When hardware starts getting to high temperatures it starts severely cutting into performance hoping to cool itself down.

71 celsius.playing battlefield 4 with 75-80 and its not cutting performance.this sh...t is only in warframe

p.s  

sorry for bad english:)