Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Needs A Thread Title. [Micro Rant Thing?]

Mesyra

Anyone else feel let down by DE after u16? 

we keep finding stuff that was changed and altered and none of it is in the patch notes. or at least they werent in them...

I dont like where this is going.

I have always liked DE, these guys are the best, but I feel personally offended and let down by them now. 

there is no reason why they shouldnt be putting items into the patch notes. They cant sweep things under the carpet and think no one is going to notice...

there is 25k people playing this game on most days. there is no way we arent going to notice eventually. and when we do notice its going to be a lot worse for them.

I was gonna buy the new u16 bundle as a way to say thanks for being awesome, thanks for getting us an awesome update, but now I certainly am not.

I cant give someone money I cant trust.

i dont know where I was going with this. all I know is I'm offended and a little pissed off about these hidden changes... :|

I don't think it would've made a difference if they included them in the patch notes or not. The Synoid Gammacor nerf was in the patch notes and it's about 50% of the rage threads (other 50% being Excal).

These two things - in a game with hundreds of weapons and dozens of frames - are the focal point of the forums now, souring an entire update. I see why they try to sweep it under the rug.

I don't think it would've made a difference if they included them in the patch notes or not. The Synoid Gammacor nerf was in the patch notes and it's about 50% of the rage threads (other 50% being Excal).

if they put them in the patchnotes I, personally, would be a lot happier with the changes, even if I dont agree with them, I would accept them.

but stealth nerfing is just rude. its offensive to their community. its just not cool. 

These two things - in a game with hundreds of weapons and dozens of frames - are the focal point of the forums now, souring an entire update. I see why they try to sweep it under the rug.

I don't know about the Synoid nerf (it needed one though), and while I don't like the Excalibur one I can see why they did it (even though they missed the problem once again).

But they need to say what's happening.