Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have An Analogy For The Community's Reaction To The Synoid Gammacor... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

The (general) community's reaction to the Synoid Gammacor is like a swinging pendulum, with the left being "too weak" and the right being "too strong". 

It started off with the introduction of the weapon, in which almost every player is saying that it is too weak. Then, DE(L) buffed the Synoid Gammacor, and then a good portion of the community is saying that it is too strong. After that, DE(L) decreased the effectiveness of the Synoid Gammacor, and the majority of the community swung back to saying that it is too weak. 

But not to worry! For every pendulum will one day stop at its equilibrium position, the community will one day be satisfied with the power of the Synoid Gammacor. How long that takes, however, might range from tomorrow to the day the universe is at maximum entropy. 

And no, I am not complaining about the situation whatsoever. After all, spin a more lighter view on a subject, and have a laugh while doing so.

Okay. The stealth nerf of it 28 damage was not cool to SOME users because they didn't understand it still did the same damage per second. I'm amazed how everyone raged about the ammo when they have pistol ammo mutation for a reason. Hell, they even have a primed version of it. I think it's good that it's not completely broken, it's a good secondary and you can actually bring it back to it's old state with ammo mutation. Sadly, some people are ignorant. 

Synoid gammacore finally gets a well deserved nerf. People mad because they can't troll through missions anymore.

5ADyQHj.jpg

Boltor prime needs nerf next.

Games are not supposed to be easy. To make it somewhat difficult we need to suffer then our enemies.