The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experienced Raid Player Lf Expert Team Who Needs One Extra Person

WeakAreMeat

Hello,

On my 3rd raid, the PUG I joined had really great coordination and we breezed through everything until the final Hek landing pad stage where it inexplicably fell apart. I really really would like to complete the raid but it's difficult to find a balanced group with people who know what they're supposed to do. I have NyxP & MagP for perma CC on pads and I know what needs to be done for the whole mission. If anyone can invite me to their expert raid group it would mean a lot for me. Thanks Tennos.

edit: I completed the mission with a member from the failed PUG. Hurray!

Edited by WeakAreMeat

Hi there. I'm currently trying to set up a raid team with a friend of mine. I wouldn't call us experts but we have a firm grip on the first two stages of the raid, and strategies for the third one also, but since we've had hectic teams before this, we haven't had a chance to put them into practice. 

We also use Teamspeak 3 as a voice communication platform for better coordination, but seeing as you've completed the Raid, I'm sure we could coordinate well enough without having to use it, if you prefer it that way.

So once again, we're not experts but we know our way around the Raid and are looking for experienced people to further practice with. If you're interested hit me up with a friend request in-game or add me on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrimalDemon/ )

Have a good one.

Edited by Primal_Demon