Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid And Some Nerf Feedback

magnum2525

Reward feedback

WTF is that 24 hour cooldown before we can get reward again

Also the reward is totally uninteresting and there a big timewall blocking it until it more worth using it probably need to reach 4x that mean 10 stack so another S#&$ty timewall

And the one i got is so fking useless On finisher: 2.5% chance of going invisible for 5 seconds 

REALLY? Finisher dmg mostly done by invisible frame and yes INVISIBLE frame what the point using this S#&$ty arcane

My friend got something like On damage: 3.5% chance for 0.1% critical chance for 2 second wtf was that 4x the effect are 14% chance for 0.4% crit chance for 8 second holy S#&$ who the hell come up with this? did u even play your game

Sorry but the reward are so S#&$tier even it apply on cosmetic only still on the hardest content(?) in the game for 3.5% to get 0.1% cri chance 2 second yeah sound really nice

Gameplay feedback

It kinda fun on the first run but after we all figure out how puzzle work then it become...

a big cluster f. and btw u really no need skill to finish this one killing enemies is practically pointless since u can just lock them up with vauban spam bastille and nova slow with alot of pads also mobility and parkour no such thing exist in raid

Expect some fast paced gunplay and some parkour dodging boss and enemies like a boss but instead turnout to be standing still in one place and alot of pads and press 4 

Nerf feedback

Did u gone too far this time DE?

Undocumented stealth nerfs and lame excuses for these changes such a lie

Unfinished projects explained away by the promise that these features will be fixed "In the freaking future"

A lack of transparency between developers and players alot of stealth nerf coming out lately i don't think community will trust you anymore

Excuse me but did u actually listen to playerbase?

If you want a helpful response to this post then i suggest you add grammar, punctuation and pretty much anything else that makes me want to read it. Seriously dude, it's no joke. That was so painful to read that i gave up.

Edited by DeMonkey