Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Mission Additions Fix Request Or Suggestion

1stVirus

Is it possible to fix the lotus missions that get added mid game to be similar to the defense missions?

It really is annoying to go a whole mission then get a tweaked add on like 4 data bases while you have a rescue that you just completed, while your busy unlocking the data box your hostage gets killed.. end mission failure, no benefits made even tho in sense you completed the 1st mission.

yeah I can't tell you how many times I've wished I didn't have to complete that secondary mission objective. A lot of the time it's no big deal to run off and just do it but when I'm in an inffected map and lotus tells me to go rescue a prisoner I just hate it or anytime I'm a bit pressed for time.  An option to opt out of it would be great, although you'd need a vote system for multiplayer

Losing of mods due to mission failure is not specific to this case only, it can happen with anything that goes wrong and your game gets abruptly stopped, including but not limited to your hardware, your software, the wires connecting ur PC to modem, all the routers involved between you and servers, all those undersea cables (in case you are across ocean), server software, server hardware, general direction of wind, etc etc...

Regardless, I rarely had my rescued target killed unless I am solo. If I am solo, I just avoid rescue missions and go for exterminate ones, they are pretty simple and you can know how long the mission will last by looking at number of enemies remaining. If nothing else works, what you can do is, as I already said in another thread, find an elevator room, rush into elevator and pull the switch. Make sure to clear elevator room before this. Your rescued target will get stuck there forever, and you can finish your mission without ever worrying about that. After all he/she will be magically teleported to you anyways upon extraction ;)