The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U16 Navigation Crash/freezing

Fluttershy93

Hello, been playing U16 since release non stop more or less,got hold of Chroma today after doing his quest line. Rushed his complete build and managed to try him in 2 missions. When i tried launching a new mission the moment i entered Navigation the game would stop responding. No matter how long i waited and gave it time it was obvious it had froze and only option was stop process. Been trying different options in the launcher but nothing helps, the game was completely fine up until i got Chroma. Now there is nothing i can do but wait for answer on support or here.

i felt some something like this but mines lasts only 1-10 seconds. missions are the same....

Sadly for me once i enter navigation it stops responding, i can sit there watching it till i grow old, there's still sound going in a loop but the game is completely crashed/frozen sadly..

I'm getting a similar issue. As soon as I go into nav or conclave the game freezes just as I see the planets load in.

Now I've managed to quit warframe using the task manager and good ol' ctr+alt+del, but it somehow interfered with other programs.

I often play while watching something on youtube on my second monitor, and the crash has interfered with both the youtube player and the sound mixer.

When I try to restart warframe after this, I first get a black screen and don't even get to log in, and if I quit that and try it again, I can't even get the launcher, and Steam also has stopped working. Rebooting the computer just resets the cycle and I dread going anywhere near the nav menu.

I really hope I or DE can get this ironed out soon, the anniversary is coming up and I've been looking forward to that for a year now.

EDIT: some more testing happened. Turns out I can open the nav menu just fine when I'm set to solo, and then set it to public from there. But if I quit the menu and go into it again in Public mode, it crashes again.

Edited by tloid