Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Uses

Honsiquan

Hello Tenno and Warframe Creators. Recently I had an idea which I shared with a few people who've I have brung to this game and people on the new World Chat System. This idea is about being able to use you weapon separately instead of just pressing E. To be more clear what I am introducing is the idea of being able to equip the weapon by itself. For example Being able to keep my weapon in my hands all mission long if I want to or not.  I see that this will help with stealth missions all help improve and increase the use of weapons much. Also for fun(Does not to be considered) but I think some hand combat will be added to the game. If this is able to be added then I say personal the buttons to have this used will be the Y key for the ability to run around with your weapon and the U key for hand combat. Thanks for reading/ feedback/comments.

Honsiquan, on 09 May 2013 - 7:30 PM, said:

Hello Tenno and Warframe Creators. Recently I had an idea which I shared with a few people who've I have brung to this game and people on the new World Chat System. This idea is about being able to use you weapon separately instead of just pressing E. To be more clear what I am introducing is the idea of being able to equip the weapon by itself. For example Being able to keep my weapon in my hands all mission long if I want to or not. I see that this will help with stealth missions all help improve and increase the use of weapons much. Also for fun(Does not to be considered) but I think some hand combat will be added to the game. If this is able to be added then I say personal the buttons to have this used will be the Y key for the ability to run around with your weapon and the U key for hand combat. Thanks for reading/ feedback/comments.

Well.. it mostly would be only for fun. In my opinion after using it, it should stay in your hand. I can't see how this would help stealth though.

Well i'm saying it will help stealth because if you don't have the Paris you're basically forced to use your powers and melee weapons. If I can just be able to switch to my weapon it will be easier to hit an enemy and faster to kill him/she/robot/infected instead of having to take it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I think it would be awsome to snap someone's neck in a stealth move, and this could help stealth because of if you accidentally click without a silent weapon it will make noises. I've also made,a post about this but thank you!