The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid Party Needed!

Imaru

LordOfScrugging and I want to run The Law of Retrubution, but have two problems...

First neither of us have ever run any raids in any games ever and second we are the only 2 acttive members of our clan.

As such, we can't run it with just us. 

I have every frame in the game (barring Excal Prime [cries]) and as such could run any of them, though my preference would be to run as Oberon, Excalibur, Loki (Prime), Limbo, Mesa, Nova (Prime) or Saryn. 

I have solid builds on most of my weapons and the ones I would be using in the raid are among them (Likely Soma Prime, Hikou Prime, and Tipedo or Ichors).

I have a Raidcall channel set up that we could use if we end up needing voice comms and also have TS3 installed on my PC if someone has a server they would prefer to use. 

We plan to start around 8:30PM-9:00PM EDT on March 23rd (Tomorrow as of me posting this), so if you want to join us you'd need to be able to play the whole thing starting in that window.

Please post in this thread if you want to participate and what you would prefer to run as so that we can form a cohesive team comp. 

Edited by Imaru

Hi ya. Me and my grinding buddy InsanityWf are also looking to set up a raid squad, since the amount of arcanes you need for a decent effect is too damn high! We use Teamspeak 3 and have a few other players lined up who'd be able to join us. 
If you need any information on the raid itself, I'm sure we can get it sorted out. By voice it's easy to explain, and if you get out on the arena itself, things will become clear. =)